Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

Originally Submitted by Justin on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 2:49pm, Eastern Time.

REMINDER: Contest closes at Midnight (Eastern) on Sunday. Get your entry in today!

We'll still be taking votes in our Change the Golden Turkey contest through Sunday, November 21st, to allow for everyone to have a chance to enter into our contest, but since over 90% of the current votes are asking that Ganz change the Golden Turkey PSI, Ganz has already concluded that their original design of identical PSIs is so unpopular and they've decided to change it!

Here's an exclusive look at the new Golden Turkey table, with a new color treatment, similar to the Minty Reindeer/Wintermint Reindeer variations! You all did it! Each and every one of you had a hand in changing Webkinz World! What an accomplishment everyone!! The change in the graphic should happen later today.
Click the image to open in full size.
Also, we've been lucky enough to acquire 5 more Golden Turkeys to add to our contest! So, make sure to vote now so you can be entered to win one of 7 Golden Turkeys or one of 10 Webkinz Tour Vans! Remember, you must be a member of Webkinz Insider and logged in to your account to be eligible to win one of the prizes! Join now for free!

UPDATE: The new "Golden Feast Dining Table" is even animated! Check out the flickering candles.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
Love my girlsā™„
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

Oh I love that! Thank you Ganz, for respecting our opinions and giving us a wonderful new item to replace the duplicate!
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #3

pixiedust0308 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Changes Golden Turkey PSI in Response to WI Member Votes - Exclusive Preview!

I really like that Ganz really listened to their customers on this one!
pixiedust0308 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Great job Ganz! The new psi looks great, thank you for listening to our feedback!
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Ganz!

That's much better!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #6
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

YEEEEE HAWWWW!!!! Thank you Ganz for listening to us. I LOVE the new table.

Now, what do ya think about the Pom Pom Tom?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #7

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I love the new PSI!!! Thanks for listening to the fans, Ganz.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

WOOHOO! Way to go WI! I knew we could do it! By the way, I love the new coloring! Way to go, GANZ!
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

OMG!! I did it!!!!!!!! (That's what yooooooooooooooooou said!) It is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Now I'm going to go take care of my pregnant horses. So bye.
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Ooh, beautiful! I had been thinking about getting the Golden Turkey, even though I don't usually do virtual-only pets, but I have the other two turkey plush. I'd decided not to due to the duplicate PSI. Now I'm going to have to get that Golden Turkey for the new, stylish table! I love decorating and combining just the right colors.

Thanks, Ganz!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aikou:), allthegoodtagsweretaken, thank you ganz!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: