Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #51
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

Aw, but the signature artic fox was my favorite one! \:
Oh well, at least I'll get to save up Christmas money for it, right? And now I have something to save it for.. c:

But why a limited pet? That's so unfair. They should stop that. There isn't going to be another lovepuppy GANZ, it's the most wanted pet of all times and the most hard to get, you might as well stop trying to make one as wanted as it.

I have another comment though, that isn't bad.. nice pets GANZ. I bet they'll be some top sellers.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #52
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Hmm, I'll probably get the sifika & arctic polar bear.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #53
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

I really do hate Limited Availability. It is such a waste! Escpecially when it's one of the cutest webkinz on the block!!!! Ganz is for doing this "Limited Availability" stuff.
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 AM   #54
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

i am super angry at ganz, why arnt they putting out a signature? are the stopping the line of signatures now? Is the arctic fox going to be the last one?
I am really angry because i wanted that signature. lets just hope this is not a repeat of all the confusion with the october pets...
also ganz is being so annoying! I like the lemur okay i guess.

cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #55
SassyWolf

Red face Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

wait!!! what the! Is the arctic fox NOT coming out?????!?!?!? it cant be! what? they BETTER release that or I'm gonna hurt somebody! If they are not releasing the arctic fox I'm going to accuse ganz of crushing my heart and everybody else's because I know that ALOT ALOT ALOT of people wanted that. INCLUDING ME!!! okay....I'm very very upset that the patchy pup is limited....but I'm still gonna get it. BUT OMG THAT ARCTIC FOX BETTER BE COMING OUT!! or else.....
Old 10-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #56

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Are the pets still limited, or is it just the Patchy Puppy? Anyway, I really wanted that fox. At least there's more room on my Christmas list now.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #57
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #58
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

The ONLY one I wanted for December 2011 was that Signature Artic Fox. No offense but I didn't (and still don't) like the other December pets. Then when I read this thread, at first I was like "Ok. I can deal with that because it will be released in 2012 for sure and the replacement Signature pet might be a pet that I actually like." Then when I got down to the next few lines and it said No signature pet for this month I was not too happy. What's Up Ganz?
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #59
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Zaboomafo YAY!!!!! I am a lemur nut and I am sure I will buy around 6 of these!!!!! lol LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The limited pets are only limited for like 1 month. My justice and hallmark stores are still filled with the hippie hippo and the Dodo bird they have become commons around here now. Unless they start retiring the limited faster they will be easy to come by if you can patiently wait.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 10-26-2011 at 01:51 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #60
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

OMG I love them all! <3 So cute! If I ever get a Webkinz Patchy Puppy, I'm going to name it after Prince Fluff from Kirby's Epic Yarn, But it'll be called Prince Fluff II! xD
Candycat609 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
another strange decision, gringersnaps mad, grrrr, i have a dream ♥, soa, stupid ganz!, typical ganz, why ganz??:(, why why why!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: