Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #41
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

It's very odd how Ganz seems to mix pets up...
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 08:50 PM   #42
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

It is very odd!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:18 PM   #43
ants a Bachuru

Gluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to beholdGluevah is a splendid one to behold

OMG Ganz, why? How do you not have a Signature pet during the Christmas season?! People are more likely to buy more expensive things during the season. The lemur is cute but really?! I was planning to buy the fox as a birthday gift to myself. Not happy.
Gluevah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #44
SWS

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I already had names for the darling dino and signature artic fox !!!!!!!!! GANZ PLEASE LET THE DARLING DINO AND THE SIGNATURE ARTIC FOX BE SOME OF THE JANUARY WEBKINZ !!!!!!!!! adara111
a-dar-a-1-1-1
proud owner of 253 webkinz and 6 mazin' hamsters
adara111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #45

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks to Robert from Ameriwade for alerting us to the following news about December's 2011 Webkinz plush release from Ganz. Although Webkinz Newz announced a Webkinz Signature Arctic Fox and a Webkinz Darling Dino were both being released in December, this is not the case!
View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
...I am sure the dino and the fox are just going to be exclusive to a store like the papillion and the goat...
That is exactly what I was going to say. Just because AmeriWade isn't getting them doesn't mean they won't be released in December just as Ganz said they would be. AmeriWade isn't the only Webkinz Retailer and so far as I know, they have not been an exclusive carrier as Hallmark, Justice, and Cracker Barrel have been. I think it is premature to day that they are not going to be released.

It would be better said that we are UNSURE of their release and that they MAY BE EXCLUSIVE TO OTHER RETAILERS.
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #46
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
That is exactly what I was going to say. Just because AmeriWade isn't getting them doesn't mean they won't be released in December just as Ganz said they would be. AmeriWade isn't the only Webkinz Retailer and so far as I know, they have not been an exclusive carrier as Hallmark, Justice, and Cracker Barrel have been. I think it is premature to day that they are not going to be released.

It would be better said that we are UNSURE of their release and that they MAY BE EXCLUSIVE TO OTHER RETAILERS.
Robert double-checked with his Ganz Retail Rep who told him the pets were not coming out for December.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #47

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I hope you will forgive my speculation on this. Back on 10/4/11, you reported, regarding the Papillon and Billy Goat, "Robert, from our partner store, Ameriwade, has been working to get answers. On Friday, his sales rep told him that the Papillon Dog and Billy Goat were not scheduled for October release. Since we already have reports here on Webkinz Insider of members adopting the pets, he kept digging. On Monday, he got a statement from Ganz that said the Papillon Dog and Billy Goat are "exclusive" pets to a particular store, but Ganz wouldn't tell him which store. Unfortunately, that appears to be the only information Ganz is willing to release at this point."

Although EVENTUALLY they gave him information, I believe it was because he had evidence that members were already adopting the animals that they told him the truth. It's not like they could refute that information, since several members had proof of adoption. I believe this is another "Wait and See" month of releases. I believe his rep was unaware of the exclusive nature of those pets for October and is again unaware of the actual November/December releases. It is not the first time we have seen Ganz keep quiet, even to their own staff, about actual pets, release dates and place to purchase.

I remain optimistic that we will see these pets released as Ganz has announced them.
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 AM   #48

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Oh, no! The Darling Dino was a definite Christmas gift for my daughter this year. Now what?
AKD

Yes, it was never a plush though. It was only an eStore virtual pet.
AKD
Ohhhhhh. Okay. Thanks. :p
honeybunny0517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:54 AM   #49
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...saves a lot of searching for pets that aren't released yet!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #50
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Unhappy Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

Awww maaaaannn... Oh well., I guess I'd better let it go. I really like that Sifaka Lemur. It's name, "Sifaka" comes from the sound it makes! Pretty cool huh! I really am glad that the Patchy Pup survived the "mixing-up" process! Hooray for the puppy!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
another strange decision, gringersnaps mad, grrrr, i have a dream ♥, soa, stupid ganz!, typical ganz, why ganz??:(, why why why!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: