Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #31
Love Webkinz! Proud
Webkinz :)

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

View Post Originally Posted by Powerpuffgirls
that Lemur reminds me of the Lemur from the show zoboomafoo

Love powerpffgirls, powerpuff girls Z AND mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch!

So, I am sad . The Sig. was my fave I so wanted it! And the Darling Dino? It was wierd but cute I wnated it too! Bad move GANZ !

Last edited by Little99Little; 10-25-2011 at 07:22 PM..
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #32

cammiedoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gringersnap
grrs. Ganz why??? -_- I REALLY wanted the patch puppy Now I can't get it :/

Oh Ganz why?!
You can get the Patchy Puppy but not the darling dino and signature arctic fox it just rare Patchy Puppy is just rare but GANZ why just WHY! I like the Lemur but no siggie! that just WRONG PEOPLE SPEND THE MOST $ IN DEC.!!JUST WHY and January's POTM is Gray Langur and Caring Valley pet is Arctic Fox L supris LOL lookin for names for Gray Langur PLZ HELP ME NAME IT!!!!
cammiedoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #33
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Wink Re: Ganz Changes December 2011 Webkinz Plush Line-up!

View Post Originally Posted by cammiedoo
You can get the Patchy Puppy but not the darling dino and signature arctic fox it just rare Patchy Puppy is just rare but GANZ why just WHY! I like the Lemur but no siggie! that just WRONG PEOPLE SPEND THE MOST $ IN DEC.!!JUST WHY and January's POTM is Gray Langur and Caring Valley pet is Arctic Fox L supris LOL lookin for names for Gray Langur PLZ HELP ME NAME IT!!!!
Where did you know that? You predict future then ! LOL ! SO a name GrayGe , just popped into my head .
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #34
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

The lemur does look exactly like Zooboomafoo!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #35

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I was hoping to buy the artic fox the day it came out...
I hope it comes in January...
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #36
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

oh wow that's interesting...no signature for December, eh? I sure hope to see that Arctic Fox SOON! Would have been nice under the Christmas tree!

All set with that ridiculous dino though! lol I like the Bubblegumasaurus much better even though I already have the one from the estore...wonder what the PSI will be...
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #37

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

But wasn't there already a Webkinz bubblegumasaraus? (Or however you spell that.)
honeybunny0517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #38
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Oh, no! The Darling Dino was a definite Christmas gift for my daughter this year. Now what?
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by honeybunny0517
But wasn't there already a Webkinz bubblegumasaraus? (Or however you spell that.)
Yes, it was never a plush though. It was only an eStore virtual pet.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Just wait you will be able to get the puppy because as "RARE" as the hippie hippo and the dodo bird were supposed to be they are everywhere now. And I am sure the dino and the fox are just going to be exclusive to a store like the papillion and the goat (which can be now found at justice and cracker barrell not just hallmark) I am not sure what is meant with all this or what they have to gain but those that rush to ebay and buy for some extreme price should just wait a bit and they will be available.
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #40
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Yay Ganz =)
The lemur is cute I might actually get a pet from the batch this month XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
another strange decision, gringersnaps mad, grrrr, i have a dream ♥, soa, stupid ganz!, typical ganz, why ganz??:(, why why why!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: