Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #11
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Ganz Changes Base Appearance for November Caring Valley Tree

wow, I am SOOOO disappointed. I really liked the base with all those pumpkins. Now they all look fairly similar, whereas to begin with the bases were very different. I could easily have bought another code or two to make the different bases, but I don't like any of them as much as the original three. This is a big disappointment to me.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I put mine on before the change, but had not yet made my tree. Isn't it false advertising to sell it to you one way and then change it? Not that it is a huge deal, but just in general, you don't switch a product after it is sold.

Here are the bottom bases when I just now checked on my account. The last one seems to be missing something with all the background green.

tree 1.jpg

tree 2.jpg

tree 3.jpg

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #13
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

why do they keep doing that?
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #14

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info and the pictures. I still like the tree and I do have a code. It would look nice in the yard.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #15
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I put mine on before the change, but had not yet made my tree. Isn't it false advertising to sell it to you one way and then change it? Not that it is a huge deal, but just in general, you don't switch a product after it is sold.

Here are the bottom bases when I just now checked on my account. The last one seems to be missing something with all the background green.

Attachment 220098

Attachment 220099

Attachment 220100

If you pick the third base it will give you the Farmer's Market base... I just made one a little bit ago and the picture looked like your third option but like I said gave me the Farmer's Market Base....
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #16
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Maybe it's because I already have the tree in place, but mine is still ok and does not have the scarecrow. Hoping it stays like it is as I designed it.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #17

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

not sure if i understand, but mine is the same as I fixed it with the farmer's market
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1234.jpg (312.6 KB, 13 views)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There was a glitch a couple of months ago with the tree choices. If you designed the tree right away, then the bases were different. If you choose to design it later and then dragged the sapling to your room, then the bases all looked the same, but they really weren't the same (if you designed a tree with the 1st base and then designed one with the 3rd base option, even though they looked the same when you designed them, they were NOT the same when the tree was placed in your room). Maybe something similar is happening with this tree?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #19

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Interesting that the base may show up as the original one, once in a yard.

I'm glad it hasn't changed on people that had it in their yards all ready.

Thanks for the pics and the info.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #20
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks you letting us know.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: