Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Changes Base Appearance for November Caring Valley Tree

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Changes Base Appearance for November Caring Valley Tree

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Miss Willow for alerting us to a change in the graphics of the November 2010 Caring Valley Tree. When the Healthy Harvest Hawthorne Tree was added to Webkinz World on Monday morning, it had three different bases for players to choose from: Scarecrow, Pumpkin Patch, and Farmer's Market (shown above).

As of this morning, those three bases now all have the same Scarecrow (shown on the left). At this point it is not clear why Ganz made the change, and it is unknown if they have any plans to change things back. Some of you may remember that Ganz did the same thing in April 2010 with the Webkinz Willow Tree.

To learn more about the Caring Valley feature, and to see pictures of all of the Caring Valley trees, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki's Caring Valley page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Changes Base Appearance for November Caring Valley Tree

That's a nice tree, thanks for the update!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
Graceon ♥
Webkinz :)

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

COOL! Thats!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I just KNEW they would change this tree And that was not the change I was expecting... I think they could do much better

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 11-03-2010 at 12:09 PM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It's a shame they have changed it.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I was going to get one, now I think I will skip it, the ones you have pictured there look great, I don't like the new bases as much.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I don't care for scarecrows to begin with and now I can't select a tree without one. ugh. Will have to do some creative arranging to cover up as much as I can of it.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I just made a tree with the Farmer's Market on the base... It looks really pretty...
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I hope that the scarecrow being on all the bases this month is a glitch.

Now, I'm confused. You said "Ganz did the same thing in April 2010 with the Webkinz Willow Tree." I never noticed the change. I just went into my room where I have my April 2010 trees and they have the "original" bases (they do not all have the redish-orange crystals). One still has the crystals, one has the W Shop sign and one has the newspaper dispenser.

They have, however changed the bases on a lot of the 2009 trees (April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, August 2009, and September 2009). If you want to see these changes, please see this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...anging-627081/
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I just made a tree with the Farmer's Market on the base... It looks really pretty...
Thanks for letting us know!! I like that tree base!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: