Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #431
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

I just saw a floating Plumpy at 3:45 EST.

And I saw her 2 more times! Yay!

Last edited by judy999; 01-14-2011 at 04:14 PM..
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #432

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Plumpy is floating again!! I just got her and was able to use an account I used yesterday for Peek a Newz!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #433

Paintbrush will become famous soon enough

Wait, so can we only do the Peek-a-newz and Floating Plumpy once? I clicked on them both yesterday and I got two desks... I really wanted just one desk and a chair to match.

Is there anyway to get the chair, or am I going to have to try to trade for one??
Paintbrush is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #434
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Is the contest still going on? I don't see the peek a news log in button and i have not seen any flying plumpys.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #435
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Yesterday I only clicked on her once and now there's a desk and a chair in my dock! I guess I'm just lucky!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #436
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

is she still flying? login box is gone
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:20 AM   #437

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

i have tree of this chair i still do not need more XD
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #438
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Wow. Where have I been??? I completely missed this contest! Darn...I had the chair from along time ago and really wanted the desk.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: