Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 12:49 AM   #411
Webkinz :)

ljay is a jewel in the roughljay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Wow, so I guess it varies for everyone. For some reason, on one of my accounts, I was able to do the peeking contest twice. I have 3 prizes in my dock, 1 from floating, and 2 from peeking. Anybody else do this?
ljay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 01:28 AM   #412
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Yup but I'm not going to complain to much. LOL.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:31 AM   #413
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, no extras for the rest of us who couldn't get into the glitchy Peek or the glitchy first Floater.
Plumpy's are still flying Friday (1:30am KT) so at least people like me can get one prize!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:17 AM   #414
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I found that everytime I cleared my cookies out I could do the Peek-A-News, but then after finding her once she would float by,,..
So I would clear cookies, sign in, find her once, refresh, catch a floating, clear cookies, sign back in find her 4 times. I never got a box popped up, but after 5 times when I cleared cookies and signed back into the Peek-A-News it said Congratulations you found Plumpy and was able to put in the security code

Repeated this for 7 accounts...after I figured it out it took me only an hour or less to catch her all, on the last one she started floating by ALOT more and so I had to pass on 7 floating ones as I already got all 7 family accounts....
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:47 AM   #415
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

She's still floating and the peek a newz box is still there at 3:45 am
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 AM   #416
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

It's Back! I won PLUMPY WRITING DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpI WON!!!!.bmp (297.1 KB, 2 views)
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:52 AM   #417
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Well after reading the posts I have my answer, There's no timing or rhyme or reason for when the floating plumpy goes floating accross the screen. It does when it does. LOL
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #418
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I hope the snowflakes come more often during winterfest.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:51 AM   #419
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Can anyone tell me if plumpy is still floating/flying? Thanks!
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #420
lorib64
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kop
Can anyone tell me if plumpy is still floating/flying? Thanks!
Yes, I just saw her

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: