Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

I have been able to do AT THE SAME TIME!!! floating Plumpy and Peek a news Plumpy!!!
Cuddlebug is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #382
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Is anyone still seeing her float? I need just 3 more accounts to have the whole family
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #383

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

I just caught a floating Plumpy after about 10 minutes of trying
melnicjus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #384

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by melnicjus
I just caught a floating Plumpy after about 10 minutes of trying
Hooray! And I just finished one last peeking plumpy, so she is still peeking, too!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #385
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

That is good to hear that it is working for some people. It is not working at all for me. I created an account, have logged in, and am moving between pages. This is typical of their "Click to Win" events for the past year.
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #386

ljay is a jewel in the roughljay is a jewel in the rough

i HAVE FOUND HER MORE THAN 5 TIMES AND NO PRIZE???? HELP, NOT SURE WHAT TO DO!
ljay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #387
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I'm a little confused - I was playing the peek a news plumpy and found 5 plumpy's, but didn't get any notice to say I won, or that I was done or anything. I checked my dock to see if anything was there just in case, but nothing. Should I have been getting some kind of message each time I found a plumpy?
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #388
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
That is good to hear that it is working for some people. It is not working at all for me. I created an account, have logged in, and am moving between pages. This is typical of their "Click to Win" events for the past year.
It is not necessary to login into Webkinznewz. just go to website and refresh refresh and refresh over and over as the site finishes loading. She is floating from the upper left. She has slowed down now from earlier but keep trying. I am sure she is not finished yet. I am waiting for just one more.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #389
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
It is not necessary to login into Webkinznewz. just go to website and refresh refresh and refresh over and over as the site finishes loading. She is floating from the upper left. She has slowed down now from earlier but keep trying. I am sure she is not finished yet. I am waiting for just one more.
When did you see the last one? I caught 2 earlier, but I haven't seen another for awhile.
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #390
Lil Kinz

Iluvgoldens is an unknown quantity at this point

kellykam
That happened to me earlier and I just reclicked the peek a newz contest ad and re logged in and it said congratulations and you got to type a code in and it gets put in your dock.
Iluvgoldens is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: