Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #321
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

I logged in on box at the bottom of the page, now do I keep reloading the home page to find her floating or peeking? Or just sit and wait?
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #322
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Finally, one account down, three to go. Here I've been waiting and looking for a "floating Plumpy" all day, and I guess she's not floating on my account, she's doing the ole "peek-a-newz"
She has been doing both, apparently. We were int he middle of catching her 5 times for the peek a news and she floated by. we did get the prize - I just checked my account!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #323

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
STRANGE
I just clicked on a Floating Plumpy.
Has anyone else seen one?
Me too, i registered for the peak a news but caught a floating plumpy and got the prize right away!!
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #324
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I found Plumpy 3x on one account...then I caught a Plumpy floater!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #325
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
I logged in on box at the bottom of the page, now do I keep reloading the home page to find her floating or peeking? Or just sit and wait?
argh! No plumpys for me. Do I keep reloading for find them?
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #326

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Plumpy is floating again!!!!! REPEAT PLUMPY IS FLOATING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

there is peek a news and floaters!!!
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #327

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
argh! No plumpys for me. Do I keep reloading for find them?
Yes, keep reloading and switching pages to find her. I think you do need to switch pages, but am not sure. But if you see a floating plumpy, grab it for an instant prize!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #328

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

here is peek a news and floaters!!
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #329

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

They took away the sign in box for peek a news and now it is floating heads...just keep refreshing make you can see all the way to the edge of the screen do not refresh too fast give them the count to 4 to fly in
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #330
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I got the box again!

This is fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: