Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #311
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
Try cleaing your cache, and reload the page. You should get the button to sign up again. If you have found her 5 times already, when you sign in, it will take you right to the screen to put in the security code and claim your prize.

I hope this helps!

Thanks so much! That's exactly what I did and it worked right away for 2 of our family's accounts. I am now done - managed to get 3 desks and 7 chairs on 9 accounts. I had won a chair yesterday and was able to play that account again today. Thanks to all the great Webkinz Insider members who alerted us to the fact that this contest was on, off, changed, off, and on again! WI Rocks!!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #312

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Boombernickels
Can anyone find the ad to see her?
I can't seem to find it :/
If you are looking for the blue box to login, check the very bottom of the home page. If you don't see it, clear your recent history or your cache and try again. Good luck!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #313
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

STRANGE
I just clicked on a Floating Plumpy.
Has anyone else seen one?
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #314

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my goodness - we logged in and caught 4 plumpys peeking out when one floated by. We caught her and without thinking I put in an account we had already used. It said we won a prize, though...
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #315
Boombernickels

Boombernickels is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
If you are looking for the blue box to login, check the very bottom of the home page. If you don't see it, clear your recent history or your cache and try again. Good luck!
Yeah, there is just a green screen on the bottom where the ad should be :/
I tried clearing my cache and no difference
I also tried going on IE and Firefox but same thing :/
Boombernickels is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #316
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

ugh and now its back to click her when you find her only now when i log in the box doesnt go away so am i logged in or not because i havent seen her since
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #317
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

looks like we are back to floating plumpy. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #318

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Interesting.
I found peeking Plumpy because someone posted about it elsewhere. I haven't seen any floating heads.
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #319

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Finally, one account down, three to go. Here I've been waiting and looking for a "floating Plumpy" all day, and I guess she's not floating on my account, she's doing the ole "peek-a-newz"
Attached Images
File Type: jpgElusive Ms Plumpy.JPG (24.2 KB, 2 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #320
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

AND NOW SHE'S BACK TO FLOATING whiplash
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: