Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Thanks folks. Guess I'll reload the page and start again. I have cleared my cache numerous times today, so I guess I will try the each tab thing.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #292
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

WOW! I just went on and found her 5 times and got the desk. I am so excited. Does anyone know if we can only do it one time per account or can we log on tomorrow and possibly get the chair that goes with the desk?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I am going to try it for our other two accounts now.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #293
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
WOW! I just went on and found her 5 times and got the desk. I am so excited. Does anyone know if we can only do it one time per account or can we log on tomorrow and possibly get the chair that goes with the desk?

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I am going to try it for our other two accounts now.
It's one time per account. (Unless the programmers reset the contest as part of their testing.)
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #294

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Do you have to be a member of WKN to get anywhere with this finding Plumpy. I am not yet a member, so did not "log-in". Does this make a difference or not?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #295
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Do you have to be a member of WKN to get anywhere with this finding Plumpy. I am not yet a member, so did not "log-in". Does this make a difference or not?
You do not need to "log-in" to wkn. You just need to click the blue box that says "Click Here To Play". That will open up a pop-up where you enter you wwid and password.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:07 PM   #296
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

<ime says find her 5 times and then get a prize i thought it was get a prize when you find her so we could get 5 prizes per account
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:08 PM   #297
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
<ime says find her 5 times and then get a prize i thought it was get a prize when you find her so we could get 5 prizes per account
Nope, you need to find her 5 times and then you get 1 prize. You can do this one time per webkinz account.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #298
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Flutterby you do NOT have to be a member of WKN.

I'm late to the party here, so forgive me if you have already done this, but did you click on the button (square) all the way at the bottom of the home page where it says "Click Here to Play Webkinz Peek-a-Newz"?

Reason I'm asking is that I overlooked it for quite a while!
I was getting quite frustrated with not finding her! Then I realized I wasn't even entered into the contest!

You have to click that first and enter your WW username and password to start. Then just go from page to page, let them load and she should start showing up.
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #299
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

I have now managed to finish all 3 of our accounts! Thank you so much for telling me how to get it! Thank you also to Ganz for doing it in a way that we were able to get it this time. The tree click to wins always cause so much tears. We find them, but get all food, and no trees! I wish they would run all of the contests this way!
kmmhug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #300
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

GREAT NEWS
If you clear the cache and cookies, it appears you can get more than one Plumby gift on each account.
Has anyone else tried this? I am not sure if this will keep working, but i have my fingers crossed.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: