Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

I found her all 5 times and got the pop up saying the email was sent with the code, but no email and it's been 35 minutes?!
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #272

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

It didn't send me an email. The prize was just in my dock.
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #273
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mom2girls
I found her all 5 times and got the pop up saying the email was sent with the code, but no email and it's been 35 minutes?!
It told me that too but it showed up in my dock. Go look.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #274

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! Got the chair

Anyone know where the log in box went for the contest? Trying to help my 5 year old, but we can"t find the box now...

Last edited by mom2girls; 01-13-2011 at 04:36 PM..
mom2girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #275

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mom2girls
Thanks! Got the chair

Anyone know where the log in box went for the contest? Trying to help my 5 year old, but we can"t find the box now...
You need to clear your cache then the box wll reappear.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #276

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

Clear your cookies too.
sue123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #277

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

There is only one prize per accout, Mamapatrick.
SwissTwist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #278
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I won the desk! WHOO HOO!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #279
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Da Vinci
This might have already been answered but why is NY and Florida excluded?
Webberlily answered your question but FYI I live in one of the excluded states but I have been able to play these contests & get the prizes. I don't enter the contests where you have to give your address or submit some sort of story, drawing, etc. But the ones where you click on the floating things or the peek-a-news I figure if it is appearing on my screen I'm going to click on it. I've always been awarded the prizes. Good luck if you choose to play.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #280

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

is anybody still finding Plumpy? I'm not having much luck.

never mind, just found her LOL

I've found her more than 5 times but I haven't seen the box to enter a code yet. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have pop ups allowed. thanks.

Last edited by sue123; 01-13-2011 at 05:00 PM..
sue123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: