Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #251
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Da Vinci
This might have already been answered but why is NY and Florida excluded?
This is due to state laws about games of chance/lotteries. The province of Quebec in Canada is also excluded from these types of contests. This is not something that Ganz decided, but due to local laws.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 03:17 PM   #252
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

I haven't found her even once in the past half an hour....anyone else?
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #253
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

I've been looking for 45 mins... zip
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #254
Webkinz :)
claspling will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Just got a lovely Plumpy Chair in about 15 minutes and the site was up and working very well. I LOVE these Peek a Newz events and hope they continue.
claspling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #255

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Dear Wi friends,
We are sooo lucky to have all the info we get on WI!
I caught the announcement about the return of peak-a-news Plumpy and was able to do my 4 accounts in less than an hour. 3 desk and 1 chair! Yeah!! Plumpy always appeared allover the top of the page.
No need to scroll down. If you have more than 1 account you need to clear cache ,history etc. before the next game or the enter button won't show. Look hard, Plumpy's sneaky. I found jumping all over the site
seemed to make her appear more quickly.
Happy hunting!!!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #256
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
Since I closed my window does that mean my other 4 Plumpy's don't count now? Thanks to Smile4Me!!
how sweet, you listen to me! Most of the people around here know to just pat me on the head, give me a , and then ignore what I said.

If you cleared your cache/browsing history, then you can sign back in and it will continue counting from where you left off. If you didn't clear your cache then you may not have to sign back in, so you may be able to click on her one last time.

In the future, just give me a cookie and walk a way!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #257
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Since I closed my window does that mean my other 4 Plumpy's don't count now? Thanks to Smile4Me!!
No, when you go back to the web site, you should be able to continue where you left off. Good luck!

I was able to get something on all of our accounts, quickly too! But you have to delete your cookies to get the sign-in box to show up to do another account.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #258
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
how sweet, you listen to me! Most of the people around here know to just pat me on the head, give me a , and then ignore what I said.

If you cleared your cache/browsing history, then you can sign back in and it will continue counting from where you left off. If you didn't clear your cache then you may not have to sign back in, so you may be able to click on her one last time.

In the future, just give me a cookie and walk a way!
Hahaha! Thanks and I just went back and logged in and a message popped up saying it would be sent to my dock! Thanks WI's!!
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #259
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha! Thanks and I just went back and logged in and a message popped up saying it would be sent to my dock! Thanks WI's!!
I am very glad to hear that!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #260

cbunget is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Plumpy always appears in the upper part. I observed that for my first account she preferred the left side. For the second account, after I found her once, I kept looking for 15 minutes until I thought that the contest is canceled... until I saw her on the right side. The next 4 times she was only on the right side, sometimes up side down.

Hope this helps.
cbunget is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: