Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #221
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by yofoote
It still is not working...I found Plumpy but it wont accept my code to get the prize.
View Post Originally Posted by Starla
Do we need to click on her 5 times? I clicked her 4 times but i can't find her anymore

Are we supposed to click on her more than once? I clicked on her a couple of times, but maybe not enough? Everytime I click on her, it just does nothing.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #222
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
I am clicking on her, but then nothing happens?
Do you have pop up blocker turned off? You should see a screen pop up telling you that you found her and when you find her 5 times you will win a prize.

Clear cache and cookies to get the peek a news button after you win for each account. I was able to find her for 5 accounts quickly.

Good luck everyone!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

how do you find her? i have three accounts and can't find her once on my first account! i found her lots of times yesterday but didn't get anything... that is making me really sad
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #224
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

ok this is so no fair! i refreshing like 4 hours and guess what? no plumpy

never saw plumpy peeking in webkinz news in this contest...

i spend a lot of hours by sitting and refresh the webkinz newz pages

in all the contest before, i could see the peeking charcter, but now? nothing (this is so ) no fair!

there are someone with this problem too?
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #225
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WebKinLover004
Contest is still working, just found Plumpy 5 times. GL everyone!
congrats XD

View Post Originally Posted by aerogrit
Do you have pop up blocker turned off? You should see a screen pop up telling you that you found her and when you find her 5 times you will win a prize.

Clear cache and cookies to get the peek a news button after you win for each account. I was able to find her for 5 accounts quickly.

Good luck everyone!
i will check, thanks for the tip brb
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #226
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Try this link and follow the instructions. I hope this helps!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Peek-A-Newz_Challenge

The box to click on to log in is at the bottom of the screen. You will need to clear your cache and cookies to get it again to log in for another account.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #227
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I just completed the contest and won Plumply's Desk ..... @12:45 Thursday Jan. 13 th. The desk is already in my dock ..... It was super fast and easy to complet ...... Love the contest .......
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #228
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Are we supposed to click on her more than once? I clicked on her a couple of times, but maybe not enough? Everytime I click on her, it just does nothing.
I just answered my own question - if I had just read the directions Yes, you have to click on her 5 times.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #229
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I did what you said and when i logged onto it with my account it said congraulations! and i filled out the code and got the prize. Th prize i got isnt the chair i got something else.
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #230
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Steps to find Plumpy on Webkinznewz

First, make sure your POP UP Blocker is turned off.

Clear Cache

Home Page at the bottom: Peek a Newz Contest box. Click on it.

Enter your Webkinz username and password

You will now be able to find Plumpy. She's usually at the top peeking out of banners. The first Plumpy usually appears right after you enter your password. Click on her. Do this 5 times. Each time you find her, a pop up box will appear to Congratulate you for finding her. On the 5th click, a box with a code will appear. Enter it and you should get a message saying to check your dock for the prize.

I just did 3 accounts and all worked fine. Instead of refreshing, just click on all the categories to explore the site, and she'll show up.

Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by yofoote
It still is not working...I found Plumpy but it wont accept my code to get the prize.
Did you enter in all caps? The code is case sensitive.

Last edited by VeronicaGee; 01-13-2011 at 12:54 PM..
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: