Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #191
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by shaner8
For the most part, Peek-A-News worked fine. Flying floatys worked fine. I guess Ganz never heard the expression " If it isn't broken don' fix it". Also, if they are wondering about the slow load time, maybe, just maybe, they should look at all the animated ads they have running on the WKN and in WW . Everything worked fine till the ads came
The peek-a-news was not working for most people. If you participated in another event it said you already participated

And the peek-a-news has had problems ever since it began last year, too many had to be canceled or postponed due to the same issues telling members they already participated when they didn't
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #192
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

So if their canceling it does that mean it could come back? The peek a news thing never worked for me, the plumpy never popped up; and i never saw any floating plumpys-rats.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #193

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

I am so bummed it was canceled. I have always wanted a Plumpy chair and desk. I was at the news site for over an hour and never saw anything float by...I guess it had been pulled already.

I truly hope it comes back soon.

Fingers crossed!
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #194
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by shaner8
For the most part, Peek-A-News worked fine. Flying floatys worked fine. I guess Ganz never heard the expression " If it isn't broken don' fix it". Also, if they are wondering about the slow load time, maybe, just maybe, they should look at all the animated ads they have running on the WKN and in WW . Everything worked fine till the ads came
It did not work fine for many people, that is why they are so unhappy
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #195
Sharronmarie will become famous soon enough

I think people who were lucky enough to get 4 chairs and 3 desks should be so happy instead of wishing for more. I spent all day trying to get either one and could not. But if I did I would have been so happy!
Sharronmarie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #196
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I managed to get at least 2 chairs and 2 desks on 3 of my accounts. To bad they had to remove it. It was working great for me.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #197

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by BellaDakota
I am so bummed it was canceled. I have always wanted a Plumpy chair and desk. I was at the news site for over an hour and never saw anything float by...I guess it had been pulled already.

I truly hope it comes back soon.

Fingers crossed!
You have to refresh the page or go to a new page continously. If it didn't show up within a few seconds of the page being fully loaded, you need to try a new page. You can't just stay on one page, and hope for one to show up. When these contests are on, you can usually get one within 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes more often if you're lucky. Hopefully they'll run it again soon, and you can try again.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #198
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Waah! I didn't get a chance to try my last account again. Not really complaining because I got the chair and desk on other 2 accts, thanks to logging on here last night and reading about the contest. Thanks again!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #199

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CandyCanez
So if their canceling it does that mean it could come back? The peek a news thing never worked for me, the plumpy never popped up; and i never saw any floating plumpys-rats.
Always clear your cash and enable pop up's.
if they fix it it may come back tonight.
Only time well tekk
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:13 PM   #200
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

Well, that was a total waste of time! I clicked on Plumpy when she was popping up last night and earlier today and got nothing. Tried to find a floating Plumpy and never found one.
Ganz, if you are going to do something, do it right or not at all!
cutechicken is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: