Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #171
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy!

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
It's just the opposite for me. I found peeking plumpy today and got the server error. I have more luck with the peek ones than the floating items for some reason. I tried for two hours to find floating plumpy but never saw her one time.

I wonder why they are giving out the desk and chair. Those are series three trade card items. I just hope winterfest goes better. I for one, will not be trying to capture the prizes for winterfest on the news site. Nothing but problems.
It was easier for me to click her five times too!
I only looked an hour and never saw a floating Plumpy
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #172
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

Ahhhh I have been trying most of the day & got nothing for myself & the small ones
shellybrayley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #173

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy! *UPDATED*

So typical... We lose out again... We clicked when it was peekanews, but only found 2.. Then they change it to floating and we can't find any.. GRRRR I wish they would get it together.. It's very frustrating for the children as well as us parents...
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #174
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

test it on us?? what a shame

They should just have some beta testers ...geez
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #175

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I love clicking for surprise prizes, but I don't understand why it is always full of glitches. Wouldn't the programming be about the same each time with just the pictures change? Once it switched to the floating Plumpy it seems like the programmming would have been the same as from the rug. I think the rug one ran pretty well.

I only found one floating Plumpy the entire time. I was lucky and picked up a desk. I added a new pet early this morning to play during the first round. I was able to get a chair with the new pet.

Now I have a new account with nearly everything blocked. I'm a little sad about the new way accounts run. It is disapointing to not be able to do so much of it. A new challenge I guess.

Congratulations to those who had good luck and fingers are crossed that maybe the prizes can return without the glitches. Thanks to WI for the game updates throughout the day.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #176
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Argh! Glad I checked back in because I have been clicking around and refreshing over at WK for almost an hour with no floating pumpy!!! On top of trying to click here. Ack. I wish Ganz would test their contests BEFORE they go live! So aggravating.
I hear you, Kinzmom! Today was very frustrating...and I LOVE rats! We used to have a bunch of highly-educated college rats for pets. But...I did not enjoy being one!! Deeeep breath. Ahh, that's better! If today helps Ganz get Winterfest ready to go, I guess it was worth it. We need a new badge on WW: beta tester extraordinaire!!!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #177
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
test it on us?? what a shame

They should just have some beta testers ...geez
We ARE the beta testers.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #178
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I would have been happy if the one floating plumpy I found would have resulted in a prize. But for the only thing I found all day searching resulted in an error, plus DS searching for a long time too and finding nothing. Nope not thrilled at all with their system today.

They are so busy adding new things, maybe they need to stop and fix what they have first. Hey a girl can dream right? LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #179

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Yes, we are the beta testers AND we work for free. It is a win/win for them and a crap shoot for us...some of us get lucky, most of us don't. lol
andigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #180

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I did 7 accounts this morning with the peekaboo Plumpy....no problems at all....later on the time came for me to help out my 2 friends and it was terrible with the floating one....I got them each a desk, but I still needed to get them a chair...
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: