Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Cancels Peek-A-Newz Contest, Replaces it With Floating Plumpy!

thanks for the info !
znoball is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #152

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ganz just tweeted

To make sure we're ready for Winterfest, we're going to take down the Plumpy event to do further testing. Sorry for the inconvenience! half a minute ago via TweetDeck
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #153
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

New tweets from Webkinz:

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgw11 plumpy contest.JPG (18.1 KB, 50 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #154

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

thanx for the update webbimom
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #155
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
If this is going so badly what will winterfest be like? already dreading it....
I would think these unannounced "contests" are unannounced purely for them to use them as tests leading up to Winterfest. I would think they are trying to work out some kinks in the system and we are the guinea pigs. It's like rats in a maze.....lets wee who can get it to work and why it is failing for others. They can pull the reports to see what exactly is happening while their techs are working today.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #156

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by 1minamouse
I would think these unannounced "contests" are unannounced purely for them to use them as tests leading up to Winterfest. I would think they are trying to work out some kinks in the system and we are the guinea pigs. It's like rats in a maze.....lets wee who can get it to work and why it is failing for others. They can pull the reports to see what exactly is happening while their techs are working today.
I imagine so, tired of being the rat in a maze, and no food or plumpy desk at the end of my tunnel
Old 01-12-2011, 04:38 PM   #157

Rats. Well at least I got a chair. I hope we will get more chances for the chair and desk.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #158
crazy kinz
Banned

1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light1minamouse is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
I imagine so, tired of being the rat in a maze, and no food or plumpy desk at the end of my tunnel
LMBO! You should have seen us all scrambling in the dark last night with the Peek A News. It was 3 am my time when I went to bed.
1minamouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #159

And did you win anything?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #160

I for one haven't gotten a single plumpy anything, haven't seen plumpy peeking or floating. It's okay i did quite well with the zum t shirts awhile back. can't get these peek things to work. now and then I get up to three sightings and then it is paused indefinately. Don't know why I torture myself with the peek things

Tags
kd&me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: