Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #31
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World censors ads for underage children

That is an interesting way to handle the problem.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #32
Hazzy2324
Webkinz :)

Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!

If it has to be censored, Ganz should not use the ad in the first place.
Hazzy2324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #33

98pika has a spectacular aura about

Hmm...weird i only seen webkinz ads nothing else but i have not been on webkinz for a week so... i don't know.
98pika is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #34

Muffins&Tacos is on a distinguished road

Well I think its pretty sad that Ganz has to allow ads on their site that can't be viewed by all ages, but at least they're censoring them.
Muffins&Tacos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #35
heidi4521

K1tCat123 will become famous soon enough

My account is 4 years old but I haven't checked! Thanks for sharing
K1tCat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #36
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Even age 18 doesn't show the ads.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #37
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

It's not like adults play webkinz as much as kids! What are teh ads for anyway?
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #38
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

I am pleased to see some positive action on this matter (being a mommy of little ones who adore WW, as well as one who writes to Ganz about this very issue).

I quite agree with those of you who feel that is it so sad that they must block any of the ads that they allow. It would be a blessing to see them removed entirely

Thanks so much for the good information, Dixie, I haven't seen this yet.
Hugs ♥Q

PS ~ I would love to see the ads changed at WKN as well. My little ones do not EVER visit that site without my presence at the computer with them!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #39
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 98pika
Hmm...weird i only seen webkinz ads nothing else but i have not been on webkinz for a week so... i don't know.
That means your third party ads are turned off. You need to go to options on the pet viewing menu and change that. Other people can tell you in more detail.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:43 PM   #40
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
It's not like adults play webkinz as much as kids! What are teh ads for anyway?
You might be surprised how many adults play and they usually are on every day where kids are not on so often. But we adults don't like the ads either - at least this one doesn't.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: