Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Ganz Blocks Certain Advertisements Based on Player Age

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Centex, this does not mean that they will be posting ads geared to your age range, this means that they won't be posting ads that are offensive when your age range is indicated.
Oh, then i should of read more. Whoops, sorry about that.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #92
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

umm, it's blocking all adds for me, & i'm over 18. it just shows my age in the white space in place of an add. it should be showing me ALL adds, shouldn't it?!?!
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #93

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

Oh, this is WONDERFUL for those who used their parents' birthdates when they signed up.
ginny19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #94
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Interesting, interesting.
Now you guys are confusing me, too...
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #95

lilliek is on a distinguished road

This is great for little children! I'm getting tired from the 'Make a Baby' ad, and I hate that children age 8 and below are seeing that every time they log in. So thanks Ganz!
lilliek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #96
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Well this is good, but I would have thought that Ganz would have done this a long time ago. They should have done this as soon as 3rd party ads started showing up in WW. I'm glad that they have finally done this, but They should have at least made a cute graphic instead of the ugly white thing.
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #97
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

This is a great idea! But why does webkinz have ads that have nothing to do with webkinz in the first place?
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #98

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Question Re: Ganz Blocks Certain Advertisements Based on Player Age

Good for little kids(:
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #99
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

That is good.
Some of the adds they were showing weren't very kid-friendly.
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:48 AM   #100
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i understand the fact that many are thanking ganz for doing this and that says a lot about you in a good way.

but.................

I refuse to thank ganz for something they never should have done in the first place. its kind of like going a head and doing what you want knowing youd get told no if you asked, then asking for forgiveness instead after the fact. you got to do what you wanted to but then get to look like you are responsive, engaging, and sorry when you get caught. but youve already had your fun and your way.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: