Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #51
cookiekittin
Webkinz :)

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Bids Farewell to Signature Endangered Species Line

awe! they're so cute!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #52
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I am glad we found one of these the other day. We are so sad to see these go!! sniff.
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #53
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Evermore
I'm sure they will still sell the current ones, but according to what I've learned, they won't sell them forever. Only for a short period of time, I believe. But I could be wrong.
I noticed the wording on that. Are we talking recall, or while supplies last? It was kinda vague, though I don't see the former.
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #54
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I really enjoyed these, very sad to see them go. I hope this doesn't mean that WW is winding down. If they are hoping that we might make the leap to a new site, they can count me out. I don't want to start all over again.

I also hope this doesn't mean they will be focusing there efforts more on eStore products. I like the RL objects and am only mildly interested in eStore. I think the virtual is great for some, but should not swallow up the entire site.

Hopefully, Ganz just realized that people can't afford to keep up and slowed down the line. I REALLY hope that is the case.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #55
Rowley Dog is an unknown quantity at this point

That's too bad. . . I don't see the reason to stop, especially when everyone wants to buy them.:ctt am:
Rowley Dog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #56

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I got a few of em...I got the Asian Elephant, Brown Bear, and Clouded Leopard. Mom has the Cape Zebra. I want the Bengal Tiger though.

oh and i have the black rhino too

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 03-07-2011 at 10:02 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #57
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I have the red wolf, cougan, lynx, cape zebra, and the gazelle.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:47 PM   #58
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I suppose I'll try and get these. I really wanted the wolf but I bet i can't find it. And the zebra was cool. I think I'll definately get the panda. I got the Bengal Tiger. I might as well get the starting and ending pets.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #59
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

AT least we really GOT a good package of stuff with these expensive pets.....unlike the regular signatures where i get the same stuff over and over......and the wallpapers and floorsv are my favorites , the best they made,so i really think the creative director is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off on this one but as he makes very clear to us, he makes the rules and too bad. i dont know why they could not alternate the signatures each month. and i will tell you the fallout from this for me, im not buying expensive stuff like this any more when they just go and yank it away before we get to collect everything. we could have had it all if they werent so selfish and gave the gifts out 'randomly'.......... i will not invest in big items anymore, with this 'too bad' attitude. maybe if they tried lowering the prices.........................

guess they are too busy with the new sites now.

'too bad'.................
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:48 AM   #60
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I think this decision is a big mistake. I have purchased every endangered pet. That is $30 a month Webkinz will no longer be getting from me. (Nor will they get the $18 a month from me for a small signature pet, and they're losing out on the money I spend on eStore pet of the month items too.)

The details and animation in the items for this line is, I think, the best that Webkinz has ever done. So they discontinue it? I can't figure out what exactly is the benefit of discontinuing this line.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god is 100% awesome, goodbye, keep the signatures!!, signature, sorry jess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: