Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Bids Farewell to Signature Endangered Species Line

So, is it safe to say that the Signature Endangered Species line is officially EXTINCT?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #22
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i really hate to hear this! they are the prettiest pets i think. prettier than the regular signature line. i will miss them
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #23
Laughs loudly
Webkinz :)
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

No don't do it Ganz I need the Zebra
snowpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #24
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
So, is it safe to say that the Signature Endangered Species line is officially EXTINCT?
I guess it's an example of the poor endangered animals out there
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #25

adam196 will become famous soon enough

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
adam196 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #26

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

wow, i really dislike this decision - i now know more about endangered aniimals than i would have ever known otherwise - but there are so many endangered animals, it seems to me the series could have gone on and on - maybe price was a factor.....but the custom walls and floors were awesome!

i got duplicates of many of the endangered items and, of course, some of those items i got none - this is upsetting to me and i would have expected to get at least one special item and no duplicates, especially thru the first year of the series

when i called ganz, i was told the customer service dept. didn't handle the endangered line and i then asked to speak w/someone who worked in the department who did - nope.....only got a promise to pass along my input.....

blast, some times dealing w/ganz is like
catsewe2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #27
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

This was my favorite of all the exclusives. I have all but the last two.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #28
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I posted this in the another announcement thread, but I'm going to post it here again in case anyone from Ganz is reading here.

As to discontinuing the endangered - it boggles my mind. The endangered wallpapers and floorings are GORGEOUS - my very favorite things to decorate with. The endangered exclusives and PSIs are some of the very best items that Ganz has come out with. How the creative director can consider this general line a "mistake" is utterly beyond me. I will be very disappointed if they never create anything as beautiful as those wallpapers, exclusives, etc. again!
ohseven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #29
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

aw man ,I loved the endangered Exclusives though ,AW !!!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #30
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Wink Re: Ganz Bids Farewell to Signature Endangered Species Line

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I really liked them! I don't understand why the director said it was a mistake to make an outdoor wall and flooring, cause' it was a way to get indoor only items into outdoor-like rooms. Plus they were so exotic. I really hope Ganz might give us the chance to buy outdoor rooms that look different.

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
EXACTLY.

Last edited by Ham4life; 03-07-2011 at 03:50 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god is 100% awesome, goodbye, keep the signatures!!, signature, sorry jess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: