Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 12:12 PM   #21
breakingfreehsm

Default Re: Ganz is being sued!!

I hope they dont cancel webkinz! I'm gonna cry!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 12:13 PM   #22
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

guys, quit worring! Ganz will win the lawsuit by so much, Justin could be the lawyer! or Me. LOL
Old 12-28-2007, 12:14 PM   #23
MamaLizzie

Interesting article. It is pretty bad that you can find Webkinz at Wal-Mart or other stores like that. It seemed more special to search at little specialty stores or Hallmarks. Who knows what will happen.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:15 PM   #24
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I hope they don't cancel webkinz. but I don't think they will.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:17 PM   #25
lilypadz07
Webkinz :)

lilypadz07 is an unknown quantity at this point

number 1, they cant shut down for at least another year, BY LAW. 2. I can geuss that they wont get away with it because GANZ has the right to distribute product to whoever the heck they want!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #26
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

don't worry. I'm sure nothing major will happen to webkinz.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #27
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Don't worry - this is just an article explaining one side of a retailing story. There are issues like this all the time in distribution. This has nothing to do with the on-line WW, the article is about how Ganz and small retailers are working through distribution issues. They feel Ganz is squeezing them in favor of big retailers and Ganz feels like some of the small retailers are going behind ganz's back and reselling to bigger retailers. This will all get worked out in the courts/mediation and will most likely not have any impact on webkinz in general.
fumble99 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #28
GreenPunk

Nooo!!!! OMG! I got 32 Webkinz for nothing?!?
Whoever is sueing better stop. I mean, what if Webkinz is gone forever! I hope it doesn't happen!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #29
Gifted

puplver29 is on a distinguished road

This is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (you get the point) BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ilovecats20 is right. think of how WI would be. Gift Exchanges down, and NO point! It will be the sadest thing watching Ganz close down the Million Dollar making website. Think of the littler kids. They would be SO upset. Just to think how many new Webkinz will be cancelled.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #30
I <3 My WebbyKinz!

OMG! THIS IS CRAZY! I hope they dont shutdown WW!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: