Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #41
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

Where is Canada???

Not even Toronto?????

Very very disappointing..this is a Canadian company and they ignore us
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
My grandmother took my mom and me over 400 miles last year to chase the Webkinz Van on our vacation specifically for that. Maybe this year they will come to southern nevada instead of northern. At any rate, my grandmother is already planning to chase the Webkinz van as close as we can and have a fun vacation at the same time. I hope the guys who were on it last year are on it this year because they were SUPER FUN!!! and they looked good, too. LOL

Can't wait! Thanks Ganz!
Well the state fair, that is normally in Northern Nevada is canceled for this year. So I doubt it comes up here. We plan to drive to the fair in Sacramento, CA to see them (that and enjoy the fair ).
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #43
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

Ugh, Ganz has got to be kidding me. Not only do they go to the same areas as last time, they probably aren't even thinking of the pacific northwest (aka washington, oregon, montana, and idaho) common.
Does anyone know if durnig the dates they're at the fair, they'll be hitting up other places or just that fair because about a month in san diego then 2 weeks in sacramento and then 1.5 weeks in Minnesota? In all that time, you could have gone to all 50 states at least once!
xmittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #44

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
really wish GANZ would adopt a similar idea in Canada , or at least give the Canadian ( and other countries outside the USA) members an opportunity to participate in the same contests, they could possibly put the van on a wheel so all players have an equal chance not just if you live or are visiting the USA. Really GANZ , your "HEADQUARTERS" is in Ontario Canada.

oreo

I totally agree.....I live in Canada and between me and my kids there are 300+ webkinz pets living here....Seems kinda silly that they can't go through Canada as well....I mean it's no different than the states and culturally we are pretty much the same. They don't even need to get a plane or boat to get here. Tood BAd....They would see that us Canadians are pretty easy going people...wait a minute...THEY ARE CANADIAN!!!!!

Just seems lame and another example of how people think the USA is the center of the universe...no offense to my American friends....it's a political and corporate thing.
TurtleChuck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:57 AM   #45
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

DD and my niece will be excited...just checked out the map and they will be in our area in May!!

SB
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:40 AM   #46
rickyfox

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by TurtleChuck
I totally agree.....I live in Canada and between me and my kids there are 300+ webkinz pets living here....Seems kinda silly that they can't go through Canada as well....I mean it's no different than the states and culturally we are pretty much the same. They don't even need to get a plane or boat to get here. Tood BAd....They would see that us Canadians are pretty easy going people...wait a minute...THEY ARE CANADIAN!!!!!

Just seems lame and another example of how people think the USA is the center of the universe...no offense to my American friends....it's a political and corporate thing.
Dido, we are Canadian and we have 400 + webkinz, completed all 4 series of cards, most of the cloths, some of the charms, all of the figurens, one series of Zums, all of the stickers, 5 Mazin Hamsters, we shop at the eStore and have spent over 10,000 real dollars on our accounts.
Now I ask you how loyal is that?

So I really fell sad when they do not include us in these events. I can only wonder how my children fell.
But I think I have a solution to this dilemma, mabe Ganz could make a toy van that Canadian and other countries could buy or they could have it as a peka newz event so we could get a van code too. I know it is not the same a going to the bus and playing the games and meeting the real people, but it may make us fell not so left out.
rickyfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #47

krda39 will become famous soon enough

FIA- I see on the map that there is a stop about 2hrs from my house but I'm wondering if I should wait to see if maybe something closer will pop up later. Last year this wvent ran much later. Do you know of the official ending date for the road trip? Do you think that I should go ahead and go to the one now and not take a chance on waiting? Please any advice would be great I really enjoyed it last year and don't want to miss out!
krda39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #48
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

no way
i moved from minnesota a few months ago! ;p
now im in illinois, its like the farthest from anywhere!!! (not counting the west states)
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:34 AM   #49
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

umm a lot closer to Michigan would be nice
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #50
Voltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to all

Would someone post where and when in Texas the van will go to? Thanks!
Voltes is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: