Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Tap1111111111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz players have been eagerly awating the release of the tour date list for the Webkinz Road Trip this year. Hopefully the full list will be out soon, but in the mean time, here are the confirmed dates so far:
  • April 9, Atlanta, Georgia, Braves Home Opener, 10:30am
  • April 15, Birmingham, Alabama, Lynn's Hallmark, 4-7pm
  • April 16, Pelham, Alabama, Amy's Hallmark, time?
We will update the list as more information becomes available. For complete Tour details, including the exact addresses of the locations, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.

Remember, posting where you live is not allowed on Webkinz Insider. If you visit one of these tour dates, please let us know, but don't reveal where your home is. Thank you.
I really want the webkinz our van come to my town (Buffalo)
Tap1111111111 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #22
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I hope they go more midwest this year. They should go to all the remaining states they didn't go to last year.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

will any be in ohio for once??
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #24
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

My grandmother took my mom and me over 400 miles last year to chase the Webkinz Van on our vacation specifically for that. Maybe this year they will come to southern nevada instead of northern. At any rate, my grandmother is already planning to chase the Webkinz van as close as we can and have a fun vacation at the same time. I hope the guys who were on it last year are on it this year because they were SUPER FUN!!! and they looked good, too. LOL

Can't wait! Thanks Ganz!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #25
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Atlanta is only an hour away!but...... my mom said we can't go becuse she said it would be to crowed!

Where is it exsactly at the braves area?

And are they going to be coming beck to GA? Because they are going to be in AL for 2 days!???
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #26
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

We are about 2 hours away too!! I am hoping to drive out to this one. We missed last year due to illness.
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #27
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

COME TO CANADA >
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

You will never see this in Canada. It is not cost effective and the Americans give Ganz more money than anyone else. So unfortunately for us Canadian fans as well as others will never ever see it.

It's kind of like when you are out playing with a friend you really like and enjoy being with but as soon as they see or hear from a friend they just up and leave you there to play by yourself and go play with the friend they like better.

I hope that explanations helps people understand why the Canadian based company likes to play in the US and no one else is liked as much as the other friend.

It's a very hard lesson to teach young children about business but they have to learn sooner or later that unfortunately that is how business is done.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #29

hugged has disabled reputation

it would be cool if they would come to Arizona next week. probably not, though.
hugged is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #30

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Those locations aren't even close to where i live! We'll have to wait and see . . .
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: