Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz players have been eagerly awating the release of the tour date list for the Webkinz Road Trip this year. Hopefully the full list will be out soon, but in the mean time, here are the confirmed dates so far:
  • April 9, Atlanta, Georgia, Braves Home Opener, 10:30am
  • April 15, Birmingham, Alabama, Lynn's Hallmark, 4-7pm
  • April 16, Pelham, Alabama, Amy's Hallmark, time?
We will update the list as more information becomes available. For complete Tour details, including the exact addresses of the locations, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.

Remember, posting where you live is not allowed on Webkinz Insider. If you visit one of these tour dates, please let us know, but don't reveal where your home is. Thank you.

UPDATE:
Click the image to open in full size.WebkinzNewz has now added the map like last year with even more tour dates listed!! There are now seven different States listed with tour dates and times!! So far we have California, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Minnesota. With the big kick off scheduled for tomorrow in Atlanta, Georgia we are all looking forward to tracking that tour van.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
#1Michael Landon fan
Webkinz :)

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

Cool, maybe I can go to one !

I hope they come more north than Atlanta.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

cool!
hopefully there are some near me and they don't happen to be in the week i am on vacation like the were last year lol
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I hope they immediately head South after Alabama. I'll be visiting the Sunshine State (Florida) that week. Maybe we can cross paths...

*crossing fingers for an opportunity (if not then, later?)*
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #5

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

YAY ITS BACK!!! XD I hope they come to Cali <3 ppllleeeeeaassseeeee come close where I live... lik 1 1/2 away is fine.....hopefully XD
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Ohhhhh....I hope they can come by my area. I didn't get to go last time. It was always too far away
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #7

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

the closest I am to is the Atlanta one, which is still a few hours away! I hope they make one closer, too!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #8

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

According to Ganz the closest one to me will be 4 and 1/2 hours away- Atlanta Georgia. I even tweeted them hoping for something closer, but was told this is my best bet.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:48 AM   #9

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Please come to New Hampshire!!!!
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #10
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Unhappy Re: Ganz Begins to Announce Webkinz Road Trip Tour Dates

Ummm. What exactly IS the road trip?
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: