Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #11
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Answers Player Questions Regarding Adventure Park

I personally thought the quests were far too easy but they would be good for very young kids. My kids thought they were too easy also.

Pet do NOT have to have an actual adventures park tag, neither of ours did, as long as they were adopted after Aug 3 they qualify to play.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
Jesus Saves
Webkinz :)

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Bah, still not sold on this yet.
Am I the only one that found their explanation even more confusing? Maybe I need more coffee. lol

No you are not it was very confusing.
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
AbbyFlower7
Webkinz :)

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

That is really helpful but they still haven't answred my question: why can my pink pony that I adopted in 2009 go in the adventure park, not as a guest?!?
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AbbyL714
That is really helpful but they still haven't answred my question: why can my pink pony that I adopted in 2009 go in the adventure park, not as a guest?!?

Any adventure park animal can enter and explore the park. But only animals adopted after Aug 3rd can do the quests. So your pony can go in and look around without being a guest, it just can't participate in the activities. I have a mud hippo that can go in but can't play.

I will reserve my final judgement until the daily quests starts. Then I'll decide if we'll get more pets or not. As of right now, I doubt it unless I get a super cheap deal on one. The quests just weren't that much fun and you got through them fast.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks 4 the info!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...that does answer some questions I had ..esp with the extra digs and "daily quests"...glad to see this area will be able to be available after the 6 pet quests have been completed!!

As an added note..I do wish Ganz would allow previous adopted pets to do something special in the park...would be a nice touch...

Last edited by TNVOLS; 08-19-2011 at 06:07 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #17
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

WARNING!!! I transferred some estore points into my account to get extra digs but when i clicked to purchase them i did not receive my digs but they sure took my points!
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #18
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I feel a bit out of step with most, i don't see Ganz as greedy. This new section must've taken several designers, programmers, artists, not to mention keeping track of each player's status in the game - i don't see how anyone can expect that for free, At least they didn't require a $26 signature pet! I thought it was fun, and easy to complete. I'm not in a hurry, but I will get more of the adventure pets to play further. It's just how I see it. Thanks!

The reason I see it as "greedy" is that they tied the feature in with the older pets that a lot of people already have. So if you want to use the feature, you have to basically 'repurchase' a pet you already have. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if they had attached the feature to any of the new pets coming out. I mean, I don't see the point in recycling these old pets over and over again. That's the issue people had with the feature. If Ganz wants to come out with a new feature, then attach it to some of the new pets coming out. Then at least you are getting something new to go with the new section... something you haven't already paid for. I already have all those pets, so in order to access that section, my only option was to repurchase one of them. If I want a new adventure, I have to do what - repurchase yet another one? They come out with new pets every month, so why not put the adventure codes on one or more of the new pets they release? Is it a matter of them not wanting to take the extra time to program the graphics for the new pets in there? I just.... don't get it.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #19
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I'm completely confused about this whole thing. Busy right now and don't have the time to sort out all the ins and outs but why make stuff so complicated. For instance, does the "adventure" pet have to have a special tag? What if I have a Mud Hippo to adopt and no tag. Disqualified yes or no? And how would I know if my friend has an Adventure pet? Am I wasting an invite if they don't? And all this stuff about "digs"; thought it was more like quests to complete.

Keep It Simple Ganz! Your love of rules & exclusions is not much fun!!!
It does not have to have a special tag. If you have a mud hippo, but have not adopted it, then it is my understanding that if you adopt it now, you will gain access to the adventure park. Any of the adventure pets adopted after August 3, 2011 will gain you access. It's the date you adopt them and the type of pet, not a special tag. It seems when you go to invite a friend on a quest, only the ones with adventure pets show up on the quest list. The digs are still a bit confusing to me other than when you are on a quest, you dig for things they have you looking for and sometimes you end up finding special little prizes. So if you have extra digs left when the quest is done, it will ask if you want to use them before you claim your prize. Don't know if you are wasting them if you don't use them or if you can carry them over for other quests or not. You aren't wasting an invite though. You can invite a friend for a mini quest. But it's my understanding with what Ganz released yesterday that you can only do that once per adventure pet adopted - which seems odd, but that's what it sounded like to me.

Hope that helps rather than confuses you more.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #20
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
The reason I see it as "greedy" is that they tied the feature in with the older pets that a lot of people already have. So if you want to use the feature, you have to basically 'repurchase' a pet you already have. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if they had attached the feature to any of the new pets coming out. I mean, I don't see the point in recycling these old pets over and over again. That's the issue people had with the feature. If Ganz wants to come out with a new feature, then attach it to some of the new pets coming out. Then at least you are getting something new to go with the new section... something you haven't already paid for. I already have all those pets, so in order to access that section, my only option was to repurchase one of them. If I want a new adventure, I have to do what - repurchase yet another one? They come out with new pets every month, so why not put the adventure codes on one or more of the new pets they release? Is it a matter of them not wanting to take the extra time to program the graphics for the new pets in there? I just.... don't get it.
You make some really good points!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: