Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Answers Player Questions Regarding Adventure Park

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Answers Player Questions Regarding Adventure Park

Click the image to open in full size.Since the launch of the Adventure Park on Wednesday, many Webkinz players have been trying to figure out exactly how this new feature works. On Thursday afternoon, Ganz released the following official statement to respond to the questions they have been receiving from their customers.

"Hi everyone! We’d like to clarify a few things regarding the new area of Webkinz World, Adventure Park. The “Quick Quests” (Daily Quests) are being released in 2 weeks on August 31st, 2011. At that point you’ll be able to come back every day and play new quests. When you send out Mini-Quests within Adventure Park there’s a message that states you’re able to come back daily to send more. This message is currently incorrect. When you adopt an Adventure Park Series Pet, you get one Mini-Quest to send to another Webkinz player with an Adventure Park Series Pet (we call this an Adventure Friend). When your Adventure Friend completes the Mini-Quest, you’ll both receive a prize. As it is stated in the Adventure Park, if you decided to claim your prize within a quest, you won’t be able to come back to use any extra digs. If anyone sends you a Mini-Quest, you’ll be able to use your extra digs. When the “Quick Quests” are released (August 31st, 2011), you’ll be able to use your extra digs if you have already completed the Pet Specific Quests. We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion."
If you still have questions about the Adventure Park, please come on in to the Webkinz Insider forum and check out the Adventure Park discussion area. This is where our members are working together to understand how this new area works and how to get the most out of their Adventure Park pet adoptions.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Answers Player Questions Regarding Adventure Park

thanks! this still sounds a little bit confusing but oh well
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Grumble grumble, I was hoping they'd switch it up to let all pets of that variety play, regardless of the adoption date...

Thanks for the info!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, FIA.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I wish I knew before I accept my prize
I used all my digs but now I have more digs and can't dig.
I thought the new day would reset it, oh well on the 31st I will have a lot of digs!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Bah, still not sold on this yet.
Am I the only one that found their explanation even more confusing? Maybe I need more coffee. lol
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #7
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Leave it to Ganz to go live with something and then not have everything ready or rather "tease" us with the feature by letting us use it for one day and then the only other way to use it is to wait two weeks OR adopt another pet if you want to use it again before then (my bet). Makes me more certain that I chose the right name for the pet I adopted for this feature when I saw I could get it at a "discount" by getting it from the estore. Named my pink pony "Greedy Ganz". She's a sweet pony, but the people I bought her from have completely lost touch with those of us that live in the real world and I will be waiting the two weeks. There won't be more adventure pets being purchased just to be able to play again until then!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I feel a bit out of step with most, i don't see Ganz as greedy. This new section must've taken several designers, programmers, artists, not to mention keeping track of each player's status in the game - i don't see how anyone can expect that for free, At least they didn't require a $26 signature pet! I thought it was fun, and easy to complete. I'm not in a hurry, but I will get more of the adventure pets to play further. It's just how I see it. Thanks!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm completely confused about this whole thing. Busy right now and don't have the time to sort out all the ins and outs but why make stuff so complicated. For instance, does the "adventure" pet have to have a special tag? What if I have a Mud Hippo to adopt and no tag. Disqualified yes or no? And how would I know if my friend has an Adventure pet? Am I wasting an invite if they don't? And all this stuff about "digs"; thought it was more like quests to complete.

Keep It Simple Ganz! Your love of rules & exclusions is not much fun!!!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Bah, still not sold on this yet.
Am I the only one that found their explanation even more confusing? Maybe I need more coffee. lol

No, you are not the only one! I think their explanation is as clear as mud!

Oh well, I'm too busy with other things to worry about the Adventure thingy - too bad because the concept of quests sounds like a lot of fun. But if I need a degree in engineering to understand how it works, no thanks!
Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: