Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Winterfest Peek A Newz Challenge

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl520
its just food though......... hmmmmmm i willl probably get enough food with the snow flakes lolz!!!!!
I agree and have yet to do the Winterfest PAN as I really do not need any more food right now and I still have plenty of those jackets from previous years. I am hoping the more random prizes there and what comes from the snowflakes this year are new items. I just do not need another room of closets for clothig I already have. Please, Ganz, something new in both places. Please.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
I am having the worst time trying to do these contests. When I try to do the Peek A News and click on the langur, I get a page that says : The website cannot display the page HTTP 405
Most likely cause:•The website has a programming error.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

As some of you have stated, the Treasure Hunt doesn't work, I get stuck on Clue #2. A few times when I'd refresh the page, I'd get the same treasure hunt but a totally different clue that isn't part of this hunt's clues or any I've seen yet.

Happy New Year to all! May all your Health/Happiness?Hunger numbers stay at 100%

For IE, try clicking on F5 and reloading the page. Sometimes that works. And then, sometimes (after reloading), if you go back to the contest area where they list the treasure hunt and click on it, the list of the clues you have done including the one you froze on, shows up and you can continue.

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
Yeah...I will not be Peek a Newzing for food, but thanks for the heads up!
I am with you. I don't need food and do not want to waste time on the PAN for food we have all received in the past.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:46 AM   #23

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

today i got icicle and bear cookie
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #24
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I just did all 22 accounts this morning here are the prizes I won.

Snow Bear Sugar Cookie x2
Googles Ice Sculpture
Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie x2
Peppermint Snowflake
Snowman Cookie x2
Snow Conex4
Magic W Toque x2
Peppermint Hot Chocolate x3
Roasted Chestnuts x4
Egg Nog
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #25
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I just did all 22 accounts this morning here are the prizes I won.

Snow Bear Sugar Cookie x2
Googles Ice Sculpture
Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie x2
Peppermint Snowflake
Snowman Cookie x2
Snow Conex4
Magic W Toque x2
Peppermint Hot Chocolate x3
Roasted Chestnuts x4
Egg Nog
thanks for the info!!!! I will go doing my peeks, I need the Googles Ice Sculpture, Peppermint Snowflake, Magic W Toque and the Egg Nog!!!

does some are more rare than others???

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am hoping for the Polar Plunge Poster
does someone win it??? I want this one too lol

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I'm not big on the food items. I keep buying refrigerators to keep the click to win food items. I guess I should just sell them and save the kinzcash.

Here is a quote for the 5th-31st prizes.
"From January 5th – January 31st, win a random item from our Winterfest Prize Pool, including a variety of Winterfest foods, a Potted Ice Flower, an Icicle Wind Chime, Googles Ice Sculpture, Wool Scarf Jacket, Magic W Toque, and Potted Icicle Tree! Some prizes are more rare than others."

Unfortunately the potential to keep getting food items are still there. I see two I didn't find last year -- the Googles Ice Sculpture and the Potted Icicle Tree. I think they may have been out the year before. The wind chime is a nice one for those that are new. It plays music. The potted ice flower was nice for decorating if you get multiples.

I wonder if they will do something on the parent side for winterfest too.
thanks for the info... Hope win the old prizes!!! But I guess they will be the rare
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #26
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I got all food today, and none of the new ones...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #27
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Although we received mostly food, the peeks were definitely worth my time. For 7 accounts, we received:
Snow Cone
Snowman Cookie
Egg Nog
Peppermint Hot Chocolate x 2
Googles Ice Sculpture x 2
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #28
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

So far, I've done nine accounts... and my ratio was 2 food prizes:1 non-food prize....

2 Snow cone
1 Ginger Snowflake Cookie
1 Icicle Chime
2 Peppermint Cocoa
1 Googles Sculpture
1 Potted Ice Flower
1 Peppermint Snowflake

I'm still trying to decide if this is worth my time.

BTW... the Googles Sculpture and the Potted Icicle Tree were prizes from 2009.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #29

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Has anyone won the potted icicle tree? That's the one I really want.

So far, I have received a at least one of each foods, the toque, the icicle windchime, the potted ice flower and the googles ice sculpture. But no potted icicle tree yet.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #30
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Has anyone won the potted icicle tree? That's the one I really want.

So far, I have received a at least one of each foods, the toque, the icicle windchime, the potted ice flower and the googles ice sculpture. But no potted icicle tree yet.
I want this too... I think is the "rare" of this winterfest peeks Not see it yet in my 4 accounts...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: