Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

Click the image to open in full size.The five lucky winners in the design a small classroom contest are: Lizzie, Mariann, Katlyn, Con and Jeff. To view their entries click HERE. These lucky winners have won the eStore exclusive Seadragon~ Congrats!

COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

Congrats to all five Lucky winners , What a great prize, Enjoy & thanks for letting us know !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Thanks, and congratulations to the winners! Now that the winners have been announced I'd like to show off my entry:
Click the image to open in full size.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
Unregistered

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

Congratulations! I was going to enter, but my budget was too tight.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Anyone notice that Lizzie's entry used the chef outfits from the Curio Shop? Is the Curio Shop like the outlet store for the W Shop? Seriously, I didn't think that was allowed.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

Click the image to open in full size.The five lucky winners in the design a small classroom contest are: Lizzie, Mariann, Katlyn, Con and Jeff. To view their entries click HERE. These lucky winners have won the eStore exclusive Seadragon~ Congrats!

I went to look at the winning rooms and WOW , y'all did a great job!! I saw lots of creative thinking there and could tell that each one of you put a lot of thought and work into your rooms (or you are just great designers and it comes naturally to you)!!!
Congratulations to all of you; Lizzie, Mariann, Katlyn, Con and Jeff, enjoy your new eStore exclusive Seadragon!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!!!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Thanks, and congratulations to the winners! Now that the winners have been announced I'd like to show off my entry:
i like your entry
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #9
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Anyone notice that Lizzie's entry used the chef outfits from the Curio Shop? Is the Curio Shop like the outlet store for the W Shop? Seriously, I didn't think that was allowed.
I think the rules said that it didn't matter what your pets were wearing, or something to that effect. I tried to find the rules on Newz, but they are not there. I did read the rules pretty carefully, though, because I didn't want to be disqualified.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcooking class room3.JPG (62.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by thimbleina; 09-10-2009 at 11:35 AM..
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Winners of the Small Classroom Contest

Here's my room! ! ! I won! ! ! I'm so excited! ! !

You all need to help me choose a name for my seadragon! ! !

Can you tell, I'm bouncing off the ceiling? ? ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcooking class room3.JPG (62.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by thimbleina; 09-10-2009 at 02:08 PM..
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: