Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz World Maintenance for Thursday

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
The only item I found so far is New Medicine at Dr. Quack's

Click the image to open in full size.
Hmmm, my pet got mysteriously sick today too and had to buy the tablets. At least I see what they "fixed" now
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #42
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Mine was sick within minutes today as well and I was also given the pills... hm... maybe tonight after the few minute update at 2 am things will get better?
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #43
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

What DID ganz do then???...........on the poll in the newzpaper it was "what area should be updated the most.
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #44
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

The Academy courses are hard enough! My pets will be discouraged from completing their education if the courses are too tough. It is already hard enough to get them motivated to go.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #45

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Yes, my pets were all sick this morning too, when they shouldn't have been and I was offered the tablets. Of course, when we wash our paws here it takes forever to dry!

I've noticed Alyssa's star challenge as well as the Academy is overly herky-jerky since the Wed maintenance. I wonder if there is a new version of Adobe?
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #46
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Im noticing things are a lot harder, like the kinzville mover lvl2 i lost, i never really ever lost on it. i ran out of time. also in the kinzville academy the strengh i ran out of time cuz my mouse kept getting comfused. i keep loosing things that i shouldnt. i also see glitches
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #47

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Hmmm, my pet got mysteriously sick today too and had to buy the tablets. At least I see what they "fixed" now
I've gotten the tablets before today. It's usually the syrup, but occasionally the tablets.

In addition to the "changes" already mentioned, I've noticed two things:

1. Our old friend, PLEASE WAIT..., is back. It happened several times while trying to log on, and it happened once when I finished a game, so I was never awarded my Kinzcash.

2. A brand new thing for me: I clicked on Mrs. Birdy's Helper in the Employment Office. The yellow frame field went blank. No please wait, no buttons, no nothing. I waited and waited, but it was obvious that nothing was going to happen. I logged off, logged back on, and, of course it said I would have to wait another 8 hours to do a job!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:36 PM   #48

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Something I have noticed that was fixed after Wednesday's maintenance is that when you get your prize from the Mazin' Hamsters Key Craze, the prize goes in your dock and you can actually see it right away. Before, you had to log out and back in before you saw it. I don't know if this works with the tropheys (which also require a log out/log in before they show up in your dock) as I haven't won a trophy since Wednesday, but we can hope !!

Otherwise, everything is jerky and this floating items glitch in the dock has got to be fixed PRONTO !! I darn near sold my Capricorn Window because it was floating out of my dock every time I tried to sell strawberries. After the strawberries were sold, I moved on to cabbage and then my eStore Bunny Ski Hill was floating out of the dock (which had been beside the Capricorn window) and every time I sold a cabbage it said, "Sorry, that item cannot be sold." GRRRRRR.

And my Iberian Lynx is also sick this morning .... sigh.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #49

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

So, all of our pets are sick?

I'd better go check mine...
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:45 PM   #50
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I had 2 sick pets...my pets are never sick, I take good care of them and try and give them vitamins every day....I think their "fix" flopped...and I am still have issues with the floating stuff....it's most annoying!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
goldendoodle, what did ganz update?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: