Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #11
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz World Maintenance for Thursday

This makes two nights in a row WW is going down for hours! No fun at all.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #12
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

I was on my last garden on the first account that has them - Was wondering what was wrong because I got stuck in "Please Wait" mode so eventually logged out - But then got white screen when I tried logging back in.

Thanks for keeping us updated!
KarateKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #13
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

I won my trophy to the new amazin hamsters beat the clock maze right at 1:08 webkinz time....but it hadn't logged me out yet until I exited the maze set and tried to go to another one. (It logged my DH out though 1/2 way through a maze about five minutes prior! LOL). Hope I get my trophy....

Kari
KariQ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:29 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

I hope they fix the arcade. I would be in the middle of a game and get kicked off of WW entirely. Spent all that time trying to make some kc only not to have it awarded.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:31 AM   #15

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Is that tonight (right now) or tomorrow night? It just let me log on after a long wait. I got the green screen and then it loaded. It would be nice if a few hours maintenence ended really early for us night owls, smile.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #16

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I've had problems at the academy all day today and especially tonight at around 12:30am. It just wasn't working right. I'm still logged in on one account, but getting the blue screen on another.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:45 AM   #17

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Oh well that didn't last long. I got to do the wishing well, I won 175, and then went to go play a long game of eager beaver and got "please wait" and had to just go ahead and hit f5. All I get now is the white screen. .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:20 AM   #18
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

I'm in again somehow......We'll see how long it lasts though......
KarateKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:15 AM   #19

beach11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got in, Went strait to the arcade had just started playing eager beaver and was kicked off. man
beach11295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:36 AM   #20
Allyk00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Things ive noticed so far since i logged in:
It asked for my language on the home page.
The 'key to the city' or whatever is gone from my map (i have completed it)
Allyk00 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
goldendoodle, what did ganz update?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: