Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Video Star Contest Winners

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1&d=1272161721
Attached Images
File Type: gifzjur6a.jpg.gif (44.0 KB, 5 views)
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #62
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Congrats to all the winners - great job!
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:19 AM   #63

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Video Star Contest Winners

Wow it is cool i want it!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Happy ebkinz day!
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:14 AM   #64
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

They all are from WI? RIDICULOUS!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Run! Run as far away as you can!!! Wait, your power cord is tangled around your ankle! YT won't let you get away! Thank you my friend...what a journey this has been!

Something terrible happened, and long story short, my video was intentionally removed from YT, and it wasn't by me, and all I could do is sit by my computer and watch it happening. I'm just glad that it happened to me, and not a child, and that Ganz was so gracious about honoring my views. For the record, I will not be maintaining a You Tube account after this, as I have seen what can happen because of them, and I warn others to not let their kids on there unattended (or even attended). It is not a kid friendly site....period.

I'm glad to have the pegasus today, but if I got the chance to do it over again, I wouldn't. It's just too much of a risk.
Oh, you're tuatahitimber(1 and 3). Sorry. At least you got 3rd!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
My gosh! That is horrible! I am THRILLED that they honored it! They really really are wonderful! I'm so so happy for everyone that won! And your win was deserved!
go to the youtube contest video and on page 2 you'll see the big story. Frightening.

Run! Run as far away as you can!!! Wait, your power cord is tangled around your ankle! YT won't let you get away! Thank you my friend...what a journey this has been!

Something terrible happened, and long story short, my video was intentionally removed from YT, and it wasn't by me, and all I could do is sit by my computer and watch it happening. I'm just glad that it happened to me, and not a child, and that Ganz was so gracious about honoring my views. For the record, I will not be maintaining a You Tube account after this, as I have seen what can happen because of them, and I warn others to not let their kids on there unattended (or even attended). It is not a kid friendly site....period.

I'm glad to have the pegasus today, but if I got the chance to do it over again, I wouldn't. It's just too much of a risk.
Also, I remember a time when my parents were partly watching me and I accidentally click on a video with the...... I can't say it.

Last edited by RobertFrog; 04-25-2010 at 05:14 AM..
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 07:37 AM   #65
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by RobertFrog
They all are from WI? RIDICULOUS!

Oh, you're tuatahitimber(1 and 3). Sorry. At least you got 3rd!

go to the youtube contest video and on page 2 you'll see the big story. Frightening.

Also, I remember a time when my parents were partly watching me and I accidentally click on a video with the...... I can't say it.
Wow, that is just pathetic that someone would do that...HELLO! These are KIDS for goodness sakes! Makes me so glad to be a part of this community-with so many wonderful, kind, giving and super people! I'm so so glad they allowed her to resubmit! Just proves what a wonderful company they are!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:08 AM   #66
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

There were two sections to this contest: the video part and the part where if you couldn't do a video, you would name your top ten favorite pet names or something. I did that part. One winner was supposed to be chosen for the names part too. Was that part already chosen?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:13 AM   #67

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
There were two sections to this contest: the video part and the part where if you couldn't do a video, you would name your top ten favorite pet names or something. I did that part. One winner was supposed to be chosen for the names part too. Was that part already chosen?
Not yet -- there is still hope!

On the newz page Ganz said they will announce that winner, and the other two category winners, today. (fingers crossed)

Actually they say "tomorrow" but it went up yesterday. Hope they don't mean "tomorrow, tomorrow . . . " and keep us in suspense any longer!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #68
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Not yet -- there is still hope!

On the newz page Ganz said they will announce that winner, and the other two category winners, today. (fingers crossed)

Actually they say "tomorrow" but it went up yesterday. Hope they don't mean "tomorrow, tomorrow . . . " and keep us in suspense any longer!
I know! I checked first thing to see if Cheeky and Jag....I mean the winners of the most creative and biggest collectors had been announced! (I had a dream last night that it was you too!!! Webkinz is getting into my subconcious!) I bet they will say something about it today though....
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #69

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I know! I checked first thing to see if Cheeky and Jag....I mean the winners of the most creative and biggest collectors had been announced! (I had a dream last night that it was you too!!! Webkinz is getting into my subconcious!) I bet they will say something about it today though....
I have been dreaming about webkinz lately too -- what with the video and other contests, clicking things on the newz site, new things at PJs, new jobs, earth day with gifts, goober to find in the clubhouse, etc. -- it is not really surprizing!

Hope you have precognitive dreams

___

JAGULAR was just announced as the winner of the Super Collector!! Congrats Jag!!!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 04-25-2010 at 09:32 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #70
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.
Way to go Jag!!!!!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: