Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Video Star Contest Winners

Congrats to all the winners!!!

They also announced that they are going to pick more winners in the following categories:

Super Collector, Best Dance Video, Funniest Video, Most Creative Video and Best Newz Report.

Good luck everyone! I hope to see more WI winners!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Wow!!! I can finally breathe!!!

THANK YOU to GANZ and everyone else who stuck by me the past few days! A lot happened that Ganz could have just said "tough luck" to, but they handled the situation professionally, and made a lot of people happy because of it! THANK YOU to everyone who watched, and I can't wait to see what other videos win some prizes!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm so thrilled for you guys! SUPER exciting!

I was speechless when they responded to my request that they perhaps judge some on content (as I was feeling REALLY sorry for LOADS of these kids that had done such a great job but had horrible view counts)...I'm so glad they are sticking to their word! This is why I love Ganz so so so much-sometimes they make silly (gargantous flubs) but they always come through with flying colors-and in this case the colors that fly are in the form of a pretty shiny pegasus!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Congrats to you all!!!!! All of our WI members videos were AMAZING!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #15
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you two!!! I'm sure your YouTube videos were great!

Thanks for the information as well!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #16
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Congrats to them! So lucky! *Jealousy here*

Also..I think you might've missed another WIer who won..
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

Awesome job everyone! Congrats to all the winners.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #18
ate Cloudtail's pie

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats winners! Enjoy your prizes!
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #19
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

You can't see me grinning ear to ear - in fact I can hardly stop grinning! We are so delighted to see two WI members win and Ganz come through in a tough moment. Congratulations to all the winners and good luck in the next categories
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #20
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Congratualtions WINNERS! I was excited to see they are going to give a few more prizes based on specific categories so maybe there will be more WI WINNERS! I really enjoyed watching many of the videos submitted for this contest.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: