Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 07:23 AM   #101
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Video Star Contest Winners

Congrats jag on your win..so cool that you were recognized. You are without a doubt webkinz biggest fan!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #102
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I think rollingfur has the best idea, that you can save them to the computer and watch them that way.

I think we can all agree that in the end, things worked out, and what has been done is done. I'm ready to move on, and put this in the past.
I didn't want the little ones on YouTube, so I downloaded the videos and put them on my computer, this way the kiddos could watch safely.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #103
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Not yet -- there is still hope!

On the newz page Ganz said they will announce that winner, and the other two category winners, today. (fingers crossed)

Actually they say "tomorrow" but it went up yesterday. Hope they don't mean "tomorrow, tomorrow . . . " and keep us in suspense any longer!
Oh good I am glad I didn't miss it. If I don't win there is still hope on the 50 pegasus on webkinz day and on the contest here and don't forget the sherbert bunny contest.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:32 AM   #104
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Click the image to open in full size.

To All the Winners, Great job!

I also was against this contest from the start. As a mom I do not let my children on you tube as it is not a site for them what so ever. I felt so bad for my darling daughter as she wanted a chance at the Pegasus and was upset that she couldn't participate. I really hope Ganz learned something from all this and thinks twice before deciding to promote another adult site for contests which is supposed to be for children. Not to upset or hurt anyone's feelings but one of the videos I viewed on WW newz was very upsetting to me. It showed the little girl in the video and while I know some forget that the world we live in is not a nice one most of the time. As a parent I cringed when I saw that she was in the video. I pray that, that little girl stays safe and no harm comes to her from this. Sorry, I am not trying to be a downer, I am just a very over protective parent!

Again, Congrats to all you winners...you deserve it!!!
I know the EXACT video you are speaking about and I too was VERY upset. I pray that all the kids in these videos are ok and the ones that state their names made me cringe.

I know there are TONS of videos out there with kids faces, names, age and maybe even addresses. I am not living under a rock, I just don't know why Ganz a company I though put kids first would participate in such activity.

Good job being such a protective mom.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:35 AM   #105
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congratulations to all of the winners.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #106
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I know the EXACT video you are speaking about and I too was VERY upset. I pray that all the kids in these videos are ok and the ones that state their names made me cringe.

I know there are TONS of videos out there with kids faces, names, age and maybe even addresses. I am not living under a rock, I just don't know why Ganz a company I though put kids first would participate in such activity.

Good job being such a protective mom.
Thank you rollingfur! I do not take any chances concerning my children. I was always an over protective parent (just ask my oldest son who is now an adult.) But I am worse with my little ones and I think a lot of that comes from having an Autistic son. I am his everything, his voice, his eyes, his universe so I am much more aware of the world we live in now.

It's wonderful to see that I am not the only one who was against this contest from the start and to know that there are others that are as protective of our children as I am! Kudos to you too! Thank you for the support and your appreciation of me being a protective mom. Even though my children do not think it's a wonderful thing sometimes having a mom that watches them like a hawk ! lol Hopefully someday they will thank me when they have children of their own!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #107
ebheads love

Thank you rollingfur! I do not take any chances concerning my children. I was always an over protective parent (just ask my oldest son who is now an adult.) But I am worse with my little ones and I think a lot of that comes from having an Autistic son. I am his everything, his voice, his eyes, his universe so I am much more aware of the world we live in now.

It's wonderful to see that I am not the only one who was against this contest from the start and to know that there are others that are as protective of our children as I am! Kudos to you too! Thank you for the support and your appreciation of me being a protective mom. Even though my children do not think it's a wonderful thing sometimes having a mom that watches them like a hawk ! lol Hopefully someday they will thank me when they have children of their own!
I just realised you and I had this chat when the contest first came out.

My mom was strick when I was growing up and I hated her for it. Now as an adult I love her so much more for being my mom and not my friend. Now she is my best friend. I can only imagine what she would do if she was raising me today. I think I would be locked in a cage. I am just kidding. However today is a different time for kids and the adults in their lives have to be there for them.

Keep it up and they will love you for it when the grow up. You are just responsible for how they get to adulthood. Keep up the good work!

Oh and I don't have kids. I have a 7 year old neighbor that got me hooked and I have teens and tweens around me, but I don't have any. Everyone assumes I have them because of how protective I am. I just have a couple of parents around me that need to get their heads out of their tails. The kids look to me for guidence, at least they have some guidence I guess.

Sorry just wanted to clear it all up. I just look out for kids and I love my neighbor like she was my own.

Last edited by rollingfur; 04-26-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Old 04-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #108
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

So happy to see such great WI names listed as winners so well deserved , Congrats to all !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #109
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just realised you and I had this chat when the contest first came out.

My mom was strick when I was growing up and I hated her for it. Now as an adult I love her so much more for being my mom and not my friend. Now she is my best friend. I can only imagine what she would do if she was raising me today. I think I would be locked in a cage. I am just kidding. However today is a different time for kids and the adults in their lives have to be there for them.

Keep it up and they will love you for it when the grow up. You are just responsible for how they get to adulthood. Keep up the good work!

Oh and I don't have kids. I have a 7 year old neighbor that got me hooked and I have teens and tweens around me, but I don't have any. Everyone assumes I have them because of how protective I am. I just have a couple of parents around me that need to get their heads out of their tails. The kids look to me for guidence, at least they have some guidence I guess.

Sorry just wanted to clear it all up. I just look out for kids and I love my neighbor like she was my own.
You two are great...I really respect you for both protecting your children, and the kids that you know. I don't have kids either (my niece got me started on WW!) but I'm very protective of her. I thought I was doing enough to protect her, but this week my thoughts regarding the internet are completely different. I am student teaching in the 4th grade, and today a student asked me if I could look up to see who Martin Luther King Jr's daughter's names were. I said "yes", and then asked him to go to his seat, and I would bring him the answer. I can't even look up that information now with a kid looking over my shoulder!! And I don't care....As tough as this was, I'm actually glad, because I am realizing that as a teacher, I am now going to be very proactive in keeping the kids safe. The old saying "That which does not k-ill us makes us stronger" applies here, and I feel that much more good will come from this then bad.

Anyway, keep on doing the right thing....you guys are role models to kids and adults alike
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #110
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Sincerest congrats to all the winners!!!!

And a question, please. Is there a post somewhere which lists our winning WI members' YouTube name so that we may view the entries? I'd love to see them!!!
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: