Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Webkinz Turkey on Holiday" Contest

Good luck to everyone....I think I'm going to pass on this one, I have all those items (except the counter) in my webbies kitchen.....(see attachedl...lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgJessey's kitchen.JPG (87.7 KB, 13 views)
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Nice contest... I will try to think of somewhere good to send a turkey. I think I might do a spa to make the turkey more tender, lol. I don't know if I will enter this contest or not yet though....
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #13
Find yourself a

countryside321 will become famous soon enough

Awesome, since the Estore came out I have wanted these but they are too overpriced, and I usually never enter contest since they're often room design contests. Great idea and great contest!
countryside321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #14
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh! This is going to be so fun!
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #15
fluffball8000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! Another contest! My boys will definitely enter because they don't have eStore accounts so this is a great oppurtunity to get eStore items for people that don't have eStore accounts. And, my boys are amazing at drawing and love to do it!
fluffball8000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Those are amazing prizes. I have an idea already!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #17
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

i want to win this so bad! it would go great in my modern day stainless steel kitchen. i wanted to get these but i don't want to pay extra just for online items. it will go great with the master grill and greasy grill! good luck to all!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I adopt recently a new Click the image to open in full size. PET

His name is TV Dinner

He went to take a shower, but he realize is not a ordinary shower

He fell a sleep in the shower

but when he wake up he suddenly realize he is in a bad dream

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: Someone threw water Over TV Dinner to help him get awake, but suddenly in the air the water torn to Gravy Instantaneously

TV Dinner is starting to feel like the Dream is over, But suddenly, someone start to feed him Apple juice, and some seeds, and nuts, and he hear a voice saying, With this food, in a couple of days his meet will be very Juicy and the flavor will get improve.
Just the Way I like It.
JA JA JA JA JA JA

Please Help Him, He needs 50 Post saying Wake up to brake the spell of the dream

------------------------------------------------------------
Update.

TV dinner have find a way to survive, but he need some time until all the tools he need are available.

He will disguise himself as a Zombie, so he will look like a Rotten Turkey, and that way no body will want to give hima a Bite.

he will be safe until October Beguines

----------------------------------------------------------
Update.

TV dinner have find a way to survive.

He will disguise himself as a Zombie, so he will look like a Rotten Turkey, and that way no body will want to give him a Bite.

he will be safe .....for now

-----------------------------------
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #19
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I don't really like the "High End" stuff. Sure its chic and fancy, but I like Western, rustic styled things. This would be great for a Stainless Steel kitchen, but I don't have a kitchen like that. Guess I could always give my sister the prize if I win...

~~Kaylee~~

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I adopt recently a new Click the image to open in full size. PET

His name is TV Dinner

He went to take a shower, but he realize is not a ordinary shower

He fell a sleep in the shower

but when he wake up he suddenly realize he is in a bad dream

UPDATE: Someone threw water Over TV Dinner to help him get awake, but suddenly in the air the water torn to Gravy Instantaneously

TV Dinner is starting to feel like the Dream is over, But suddenly, someone start to feed him Apple juice, and some seeds, and nuts, and he hear a voice saying, With this food, in a couple of days his meet will be very Juicy and the flavor will get improve.
Just the Way I like It.
JA JA JA JA JA JA

Please Help Him, He needs 50 Post saying Wake up to brake the spell of the dream

------------------------------------------------------------
Update.

TV dinner have find a way to survive, but he need some time until all the tools he need are available.

He will disguise himself as a Zombie, so he will look like a Rotten Turkey, and that way no body will want to give hima a Bite.

he will be safe until October Beguines

----------------------------------------------------------
Update.

TV dinner have find a way to survive.

He will disguise himself as a Zombie, so he will look like a Rotten Turkey, and that way no body will want to give him a Bite.

he will be safe .....for now

-----------------------------------
LOL. Poor TV Dinner! Wake up! Its almost Thanksgiving! Might wanna start excersing so your not good enough to eat. LOL!

Oh. Can someone tell me what to do to change the little thing that says "Webkinz" right below my username. I want to add something to it, but I don't know how. PM if you know and can tell me! Thanx 2 u all!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 11-18-2009 at 08:05 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #20
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I finished my drawing!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hi :), hi guys, i'm 310webkinz

Display Modes Rate This Thread