Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #31
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Winterfest Contest

Thanks for the info, FIA!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 AM   #32
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Well cross your fingers maybee we will see some extra "special" goodies come our way
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:17 AM   #33
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I would love to enter, but after reading the rules, I have discovered that it is open to residents of the USA and Canada, who have reached the age of majority. Does this mean if I live outside the US I can't enter?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:09 AM   #34
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, I can't believe how many people are giving up on this adventure
I am giving it MY best shot. They said W-shop
Remember, AnthonysMommy, when we had that one contest for the BEST DRESSED in a red outfit (can't quite recal which pet you could win) BUT one of the winners used a RETIRED ORANGE CAMO SHIRT. It was accepted because it WAS, by definition, a W-shop clothing article.
I am sure that we will be allowed to use the Christmas trees that were in the W-shop last year.
Give it a whirl! You never know. I am going to try and see what I can come up with...seeing so FEW are entering
Thanks for the cheery words Dixiecup! I always say you can't win if you don't enter. I'm using an outdoor room I already had, removing anything not WShop, and adding some creativity. It isn't costing me any additional Kinzcash. BTW, I am almost always surprised at the winners. At least one seems "lame." So, maybe they do randomly draw. Anyway, can't win if I don't enter. Good luck to all who do and try to remember that even if it's not the greatest prize, it is free!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #35

juliekinz39 is on a distinguished road

DOES anybody know why people in Florida and New York cannot enter contests? I am guessing people in Quebec cannot enter because Ganz is there. But why Florida and New York? I have never been able to enter any contests, being a Florida resident!
juliekinz39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #36

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Congrats winners!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #37
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

the winterfest sounds life fun
Labs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update..just wondering...has Ganz actually checked the w-shop for winter items??..They are in short supply esp. for the outdoor rooms...Interested to see what creative minds find....

View Post Originally Posted by juliekinz39
DOES anybody know why people in Florida and New York cannot enter contests? I am guessing people in Quebec cannot enter because Ganz is there. But why Florida and New York? I have never been able to enter any contests, being a Florida resident!

State gaming laws....sorry for you Floridians and New Yorkers...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM   #39
RandOmNonsenSe*

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Winterfest Contest

umm. no. im not entering, i want the item, but there is no possible way i could make my yard scream winter with wshop items. there is noting. i tried it and all i could think of is the fir tree and the snowman. so not worth it.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #40

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Is anyone else finding this very difficult?
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: