Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #51
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Webkinz Newz Treasure Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
You should have gotten a newspaper box.
Drat. Shall have to call, I guess.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #52
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Here were the three items on the prizes page when I logged in.
Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #53

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
Drat. Shall have to call, I guess.
Check your dock just in case. It is a bright purple box called "Webkinz Newz Newspaper Box" organized under Furniture. I got it with both DS and DD accounts.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #54
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Here were the three items on the prizes page when I logged in.
No, I got no congratulations notice. I have the display case from getting a previous figure. I checked everything in my dock, and the Spaniel is there, but not the Newspaper Box.

I called and the woman I spoke to says that she has to solve the contest herself to see what happens before she can decide what to do. She didn't want me to tell her how to solve it, she was smugly sure that she could figure it out. So I may be waiting quite a while to get a call back.

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Check your dock just in case. It is a bright purple box called "Webkinz Newz Newspaper Box" organized under Furniture. I got it with both DS and DD accounts.
I checked everything several times, and it's not there. I'll check again on the off-chance it arrived late.

Hah! It's there now, directly between two pieces of furniture where I'd looked at least 3 times! Yay!

Last edited by Grownup Giraffe; 06-10-2011 at 11:12 AM..
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #55

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

webkinz newz has just logged me out just as i was solving clue 6. it would not load and has taken me half an hour, now I have to start all over again!!!!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:23 AM   #56
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kittypinck
webkinz newz has just logged me out just as i was solving clue 6. it would not load and has taken me half an hour, now I have to start all over again!!!!
That happened to me, but the good news is that you don't have to start over. Log back in. Just go back to Contests -> Treasure Hunt and all your clues will be there. Go to the solution for the last clue and the pop-up should appear and you keep going. Good Luck!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #57

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

I don't get clue 4, where do I go to find out about Miss Birdy etc, I thought Blog?
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #58
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

Sounds like fun. I may do it even though I already have that figure.
kiki6500 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #59
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ozhere
I don't get clue 4, where do I go to find out about Miss Birdy etc, I thought Blog?
Answer is here ->

Spoiler: show
Kinzapedia - > Characters

Last edited by Jennifer36; 06-10-2011 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 06-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #60

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Kinzapedia - > Characters
Thank you so much!
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: