Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #41
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces a Webkinz Newz Treasure Hunt

Clue 4's answer is Kinzapedia/Characters.

It's taking forever to load the next page. Be patient!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #42
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

I finished it! That was a little dissapointing, not very hard. It did say that the prize is added to my dock not that I get a code.
BlessedbyGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #43

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okay...LOVED this contest!! Very simple, quick and easy to do...plus the prize was great!

Hope everyone has fun with this!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #44
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Drat. I'm stuck because the page won't load. I hope I don't have to clear everything and start over.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #45
grmlev

beclev is just really nicebeclev is just really nice

the treasure hunt has begun!!!!! i won the Breaking newz cocker Spaniel and the webkinz newz newspaper box. it's real easy

no codes....prizes are added to your dock

Last edited by beclev; 06-10-2011 at 10:37 AM..
beclev is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:45 AM   #46
Bunny Giraffes?

5 This section is sure to make your day - there are TONS of games to play!
Arcade

6 Love to hear music? Like a good song? Visit this section- you can't go wrong!

Fun/Pet of the Month

Still waiting for the final page to load to award the prize. I hope Newz is loading well for everyone else.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #47

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

just finished . it takes time to load each page and i am just going to check the prize i s in the dock
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #48

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm not sure why people are disappointed that the prize is added to your dock instead of being issued a code..The prize still gives you everything you would get for entering code
-Vrtual figure
-Figure specific item
-Display case (if this is your 1st Series 2 figure)
-Access to Woodland Wonders

Thnaks Ganz!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #49
Bunny Giraffes?

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I'm not sure why people are disappointed that the prize is added to your dock instead of being issued a code..The prize still gives you everything you would get for entering code
-Vrtual figure
-Figure specific item
-Display case (if this is your 1st Series 2 figure)
-Access to Woodland Wonders

Thnaks Ganz!
I didn't get the Figure Specific Item. I was supposed to?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #50

You should have gotten a newspaper box.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: