Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #11
cookiekittin
Webkinz :)

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Super Room Design Contest

I will most likely not enter this one, I never enter room ones....
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #12
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Good luck to everyone who enters. I am going to pass...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #13

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

awesome!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I'm passing on this one, but lots of good luck to everyone who enters!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #15
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I'm gonna have to take out a second mortgage on my WW home to afford this new theme!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #16

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

LOVE the super hero costume hope i win one
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #17
munchlax57 is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be hard with ONLY wshop items...
munchlax57 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #18
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
I already have a Dex Dangerous room I really wanted to enter, but it's not W-shop only. I don't really want to make another room, plus I bought the one outfit I really liked. Good luck to everyone else!

Click the image to open in full size.

This would have been my entry.
That's a very nice room. Good luck to all that enter the contest!
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:13 AM   #19
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I can't participate for the contest (the place where I live) but I can give you some idea with my own room:

The first can be buy almost at the wshop:

Here is almost at the curioshop but I don't know if before this theme was at the wshop...

This one is mixte, estore and wshop:

zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #20
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Super Room Design Contest

Good luck everyone!!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
hi fia! ~luvteh, jesus.l.u.v.tehs you!♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: