Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #21
GoldenShimmer

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Pink Treasure Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Is anyone else getting this glitch? I found clue #3 (contest/treasure hunt) and the pop up that says click here to go to clue #4 won't let me click on it. So basically I am stuck and can't move on.
Yes! that happend to me too! I hope they fix that and i hope they fix peek-a-newz it won't let me get my prize!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 09:48 AM   #22
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Pink Treasure Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by Dustbunny
OH! I had the same problem! I switched browsers (from IE to Firefox). Then I went to the Treasure Hunt. It gave me the clue and I was able to click on the clue.
Dustbunny, thank you so much for your quick advice! I'll try that, thanks again, you are too sweet!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Dustbunny, thank you so much for your quick advice! I'll try that, thanks again, you are too sweet!
Oooo... You do have to log in to the Treasure Hunt again and then it will take you where you left off. When you switch browsers, it does not recognize you until you log in.
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #24
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Is anyone else getting this glitch? I found clue #3 (contest/treasure hunt) and the pop up that says click here to go to clue #4 won't let me click on it. So basically I am stuck and can't move on.
I'm getting the same thing. The "Click to proceed" window panel shows up but doesn't fully load. It stops where you can see just about the top half of the "Click"-on statment.

...and switching to another browser isn't going to fly 'cause I'm doing this from a location that only uses I.E. and the computer only allows techs to modify or download stuff.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 10-06-2011 at 10:11 AM..
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #25
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Yep, I got the same problem. It's SO frustrating to have to keep changing browsers to do all the different activities in WW!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #26
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Cool!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #27
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the news!! im going to go complete it right now
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #28
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is great newz! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #29

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

It's glitching at about the 3rd clue. The one where you click on the Treasure Hunt one and it wont show the full thing so you cant click to go to the 4th option.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This one was easy!!..Thanks for the update..completed our 11 accounts in about 20 minutes!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: