Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #21
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Persephone Clothing Contest

View Post Originally Posted by AbbyL714
No, the clues will be posted in different articles and they won't be specifically pointed out as clues, we have to figure that out ourselves.
Actually, the articles that have clues seem to be tagged with "scavenger hunt" so far. So it might not be too hard to figure out which ones are clues and which articles are not.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #22
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i have found cowboy hat, dark sunglasses, something red and the detective hat

not sure if the detective hat means that is one of the missing recipes of if something you use to make that is involved in the missing recipe
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #23
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

So far it looks as if you can find the clues by going to the News Blog and checking for the current day's articles with the tag 'scavenger hunt'. If that pattern holds true, this should make it a LOT quicker.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #24
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

nice contest, but when i first saw this i was thinking it would be a design a clothing recipe contest... i wish!!
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Persephone Clothing Contest

Thanx FIA.

Sounds like fun! I'm gonna try it. I would love to make some of the unsolved clothes recipes. It's been a while since one was solved.

suzee <<<<< I've been Bunnied & loving it!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #26
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Persephone Clothing Contest

I am completely confused I haven't found an article on a red crystal or a detective cap HELP!!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 05:27 PM   #27
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

They are giving clues for SOLVED clothing machine recipes on WKN. I thought that was unfair until I starting thinking about who knows the solved recipes.
Listening to kids in the park, I finally figured out that kids have NO idea how the recipe clothes are made if they are not accessing google.com or Webkinz Insider. That is unfair! No grown-up member can afford to try to solve recipe clothing, much less young kids! Webkinz should have them in an encyclopaedia or something in WW that kids can access or buy for a small amount of money.
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #28
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I hope we get a solution for the sparkling silver suit jacket.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #29
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

first recipe is cowboy hat, dark shades, and wing tip shoes. makes bright spies trench coat.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #30
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by las
first recipe is cowboy hat, dark shades, and wing tip shoes. makes bright spies trench coat.
I don't see it.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: