Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Nimbi Hamster Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Nimbi Hamster Contest

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that they will be holding a Webkinz Newz contest to give players a chance to win adoption codes for the new Webkinz Mazin' Hamster, Nimbi. This is a room design contest. Ganz wants players to create rooms for Nimbi using at least one piece of furniture from the Blue Skies Theme in the wShop.

Entries will be accepted at the Webkinz Newz site from June 3 to June 5. For complete contest details, please visit the Webkinz Newz Contest page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Nimbi Hamster Contest

Nimbi is def 1 cute little hamster.
Even tho I don't play Mazin Hamsters, I wish everyone lots of luck in the contest!
Hope you win!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
himbf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Nimbi Hamster Contest

that is super cool!
himbf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Thanx FIA for the update.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Nimbi Hamster Contest

CUTE! I'm totally going to enter!
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #6
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Yay I am going to enter.. I love that hamster..... now i gots to make a room..... then if i dont win, I will buy him and put him in the room lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I wish Nimbi wasn't estore.

----------------------------------
Uugh! That pony is stubborn as a mule. (My little pony friendship is magic episode 4)
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

That hamster is so cute! I'm going to enter
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, I just read on the site where we can use any sized room we want; indoor or outdoor, but it has to have one article of the Blue Skies in it....this means you can't use an outdoor room, because none of the Blue Skies will go outside
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #10

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, I just read on the site where we can use any sized room we want; indoor or outdoor, but it has to have one article of the Blue Skies in it....this means you can't use an outdoor room, because none of the Blue Skies will go outside
I am pretty sure they use the same blurb for almost every room design contest LOL. They probably forget to check to make sure it works for the particular contest before they post it.... Anyhow, that is one cute hamster, and I think I am going to enter this contest!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: