Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #41
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI
Webkinz :)

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Molly Pig Click to Win Event

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i posted this pic in the pink ads thread too, but for anyone who isn't sure what some of the prizes look like heres a picture. good luck finding molly everyone

Click the image to open in full size.
I got the dragon figure but it doesn't go in any of my figure boxes series 1&2. Of it is 3or4 than I don't have the boxes what is the deal? I'm confused!
poodlekd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #42
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekd
I got the dragon figure but it doesn't go in any of my figure boxes series 1&2. Of it is 3or4 than I don't have the boxes what is the deal? I'm confused!
It's series 3 - unfortunately that series doesn't have a display case.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #43
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Today we got the poster, and mom did too.

We called about switching our cd cover from the ads, and long story short - ended up switching a chair from Molly & one from ads for the persephone plush. Mom hasn't called about her cd cover.

Our totals so far:

whimsy dragon poster 2
persephone plush doll 1

trading card condo wallpaper 1

Mom's totals so far:

card collector cropped jacket 1

dream in pink cd cover 1
trading card condo wallpaper 1

whimsy dragon poster 1

Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #44

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I have not seen her flying today,has anyone seen her today?
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:13 PM   #45
ishing you Joy

No one has seen her today.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #46
ishing you Joy

Just a reminder that Molly is not scheduled to float 10/3, but watch for spree ads.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #47

EmperorAmethyst is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone been able to find Molly today? I haven't found her for 3 days! I checked checked the dates again and she should have been there Friday and today...am I missing something???
EmperorAmethyst is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #48
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by EmperorAmethyst
Has anyone been able to find Molly today? I haven't found her for 3 days! I checked checked the dates again and she should have been there Friday and today...am I missing something???
As best we know, when they updated the servers last Thursday, it messed up Molly, and she has not been seen since. On the Parent site they removed the pink ads to fix glitches, but those have not returned either. We are hopeful they wil extend both promotions, and that tomorrow will being more news when they open for business again. Till then, all we can be is patient.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:08 AM   #49

EmperorAmethyst is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much
EmperorAmethyst is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: