Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 AM   #21
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Molly Pig Click to Win Event

for me molly was floating really fast so watch out for here!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 07:29 AM   #22

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Only found Molly once. Got Miss Birdy's pink jacket. She didn't seem to be floating very often.
Good Luck To All,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:33 AM   #23

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

We received 2 Ms Birdy's blazers and a cd cover mp3 today.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:26 AM   #24
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I didn't find molly despite doing the PAN and looking around for a while and playing pool. any hints where anyone is having luck finding her?
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #25
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

We got Trading Card Condo Wallpaper today.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Molly Pig Click to Win Event

Thanx FIA.

I'm going to go & look for the floating Molly Head & hopefully win a cool prize.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #27
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I finally found her! got the card collector's cropped jacket!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #28
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Just a reminder that Molly isn't floating 10/3 - but watch for spree ads.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #29
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This is weird but I did the Floaty and was awarded something not so pink...
Don't know if it was a glitch or not...

But I was awarded a Ghoulish Gourd Chair

I couldn't find it anywhere so I will upload a picture of it after I check the Wiki again

BTW if anyone is going to do the Floaty on 10/4 and after you will need to make sure you do it before 11:45 PM EST
For some reason they don't float after that.
I noticed during the entire month of September doing the floaties if I was doing them they stopped floating after 11:45 which is not cool but if you already know it will not float by you will not sit there looking...

I opened up about 100 tabs at a time and then closed each one when there was nothing floating so I would say I went through about 1000-2000 tabs during the times and not a 1 floaty. And I know I am not the only one that never sees them after that time...

I see a few others got the Chair too so must just be a programming glitch. It is cute

Last edited by dawnscott1; 10-02-2011 at 11:31 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:39 AM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

dawnscott

I dmire how hard you work for your floatie prizes -never would have thought to open that many tabs to catch floaties
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: