Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #61
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

So why is it not worldwide, what about all the members in Europe, Asia etc?
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #62
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
So why is it not worldwide, what about all the members in Europe, Asia etc?
Always excluded. The only things we CAN participate in are the things that take place within WW itself -- like the current Goober's Fireworks Hunt.

I think it has to do with the legal hoops Ganz would have to jump through for international game laws.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #63

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Just read that it isn't open to the UK and the rest of Europe and Asia. Oh well always next time....maybe
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #64
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Okay, this contest is only open to Canadian and US Residents with the standard provincial and state exclusions as usual. Everyone get your clicking fingers ready. Maybe Justin can open the web address again for us to use so we can send extra codes to WI for members from the rest of the world that are unable to participate. Justin???? What do you think? I'm up for the challenge CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #65

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

This sure is a different prize. Hmm I do like it though Really hope i can get one
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #66
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

can we only win once?
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #67
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks099
can we only win once?
Yes, it's one per email address and the rules also state (as they always do) that it's one per person as well.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #68
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I hope everyone can actually participate this time, and not like the chippettes costumes!!!!!!!
that was not a smart move, making the chipppette prizes for only Canada.
but thanks to the awesomeness of webkinz insider I got an outfit!!!!!!!!
IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF WEBKINZ RELATED WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-dominoes the awesome interior designer!!!

ps does anyone know how to make a hous. thread on an iPod touch???
if so pleas PM me @ lps3cheese
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #69

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

what was the webkinz insider email address? I am hoping to max out my clicking! I have no problem sending them on. Oh my goodness, I smell chicken parmesan, gotta scoot!
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #70
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

OOH this is AWESOME!!!!!!! The only problem is that well i have some friends that live out ofthe united states and canada so Justin are you up for another challenge?? i hope you are because my friends really want some but they don't live in the us or canada and many people know how it feels to be left out!! i would definetly contribute and get as many as possible if you would do it again!!!!!
Your truly,
Delileh and all my webkinz

7 more minutes intul the 24! but does it start right when it is 12:00?

Last edited by delileh; 04-23-2010 at 10:53 PM..
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: