Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #401
WebkinzMom1028
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

It shouldn't be a problem if they just give out the codes, we would not be sending the item just the code I would think it would be ok. Just my opinion Sorry I just want to help others that can't get one and am excited to help! So please Justin can we donate codes pleaseeeee!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #402

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

Thanks for the tips folks, but it isn't working for me at all, and I think after 4 hours I've wasted enough time trying. I was just going to donate the codes that I got as I already have the Pharoah outfit. I have 7 email addresses and I was going to make use of them. Sorry I couldn't help, but that elusive thunderbird was not being co-operative.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #403
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Hey all on the website it says "There are 25000 Prizes available to be won. The first 25000 Entrants who correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question will win the Prize." I know we want to help out like the Chippette contest, but is there a risk of WW running out? I want one real bad.
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #404
WebkinzMom1028

Well 25,000 is a lot...with all the chippette codes donated by our wonderful northern neighbors we had just under 7,000 so I think there are enough to go around! That's my thinking but I could be wrong. I would just like to see WI members that can't enter or are not finding the thunderbird to be able to have a helm also! Sharing is a wonderful feeling, I love giving to others!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #405
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
Hey all on the website it says "There are 25000 Prizes available to be won. The first 25000 Entrants who correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question will win the Prize." I know we want to help out like the Chippette contest, but is there a risk of WW running out? I want one real bad.
I highly doubt it, there was one contest they had that only had 2000 of the item and I was still able to get a code in the last 5 minutes of the contest, so they don't really burn through them very fast.
25,000 is a lot of codes, I doubt they all get used. It's not really an item to horde either since they can't be traded or gifted, so most people will only get 1 or 2 for themselves.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:27 AM   #406

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Finally - I have been seeing them. They are coming at the very top of the screen, near the ad, or in the blue section to the left. You have to be pretty quick - one disappeared before I could get it.
Thanks everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #407

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

do you have to keep refreshing the page?
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #408
WebkinzMom1028

Congrats Triple Mom on finding the Thunderbird!! So glad you got one!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:38 AM   #409

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I found 3 but could not answer the question because the case sensitive code was covering where you type in the answer. VERY disappointed. Has anyone else had this problem?
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #410
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I saw the thunderbird! the answer to the math question is 2
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: