Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #381
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Are the pharaoh helms kinzpostable?
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #382
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
could any one help? did anyone who is floridian get one?

i don't thunk there is any hope left for floridaians i've tried like a hundred times and no one that is floridian has posted that they got one
It doesn't say that Floridians can't enter this. (I live in Florida, I went to the webkinz news, saw a floating Thunderbird, clicked on it and entered my information.) Good Luck to you!

These are the rules for the contest that was on the Webkinz News:

This Contest is open to residents of Canada and the USA* who have reached 18 years of age or the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. If the participant is a child under the age of majority, his or her Entry must be submitted by his/her parent or legal guardian.

You are not eligible if you are an employee of Sponsor, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies, advertising or promotional agencies or a member of the immediate family of any such employee. For these Rules, “immediate family” includes spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, whether living in the same household or not.

Only one submission per email address per Contest Submission Period is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will become void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be disqualified if (a) they are not fully completed or received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or (b) the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.

If a dispute arises regarding the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” shall be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.No correspondence will be entered into except with the Winners.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #383

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Are the pharaoh helms kinzpostable?

NO! Can't kinzpost.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #384

webkinzmom24 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I'll keep looking ...
webkinzmom24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #385
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

Yay it seems that i am getttin gmuch more luck now!!!!!!!! i got another!!!!! i'm giving it to my sis and then the mext to my cousin!!! who can't gt it stilll!!!!!
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #386

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

Does the Thunderbird show up on the page shortly after refreshing/changing the page, or do you have to sit and wait on one page and continually refresh for it to show. I have done both, and nothing seems to be working. I have cleared my cache also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #387
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Oh. I thought that the helm that you can win in webkinznewz.com (NOT ESTORE) was kinzpostable.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #388
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Does the Thunderbird show up on the page shortly after refreshing/changing the page, or do you have to sit and wait on one page and continually refresh for it to show. I have done both, and nothing seems to be working. I have cleared my cache also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
shortly.
View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
My best tips to people would be to keep refreshing, but to make absolutely sure that the page has finished loading before you refresh again - you don't want to lose a Thunderbird sighting just because the image hadn't loaded up yet!

I've been sticking to the main page of the Webkinz Newz site and have been having lots of luck.

Oh, also - sometimes there is a huge lag between Thunderbird sightings, which is pretty frustrating; and sometimes you'll get several within the space of a few minutes. You just have to keep trying.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #389

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
i just wanted to say floridians and new yorkers don't give up hope i just got one!!! Even if it takes an hour you're going to get one sooner or later!!!!
I'm so glad to see that you didn't give up!! I thought that you would get one!! Congrats!!

Keep trying Florida and New York!! I have 2 now and I'm in Florida!!
Good luck all!!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #390

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Oh. I thought that the helm that you can win in webkinznewz.com (NOT ESTORE) was kinzpostable.
I tried to Kinzpost and it would not let me.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: