Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #271
Popchick772009's mom
Webkinz :)

FoxMom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I was on the page for only about 3 minutes when I saw the thunderbird and clicked on it. I was stuck for an answer to the math question, but thanks to you for posting it, FoxMom, I was able to answer quickly. Maybe I'll win. I just hate waiting for 24 hours.
You don't have to wait 24 hours. They send the code right away.

Oh, and keep in mind that the prize is not tradeable or sendable.
FoxMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #272

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I was just coming here to post that they sent the code right away and it went to my junk mail, but I got it! Yay!
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #273
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

AAA!!!! how many times do you need to refresh or is this the florida can't do it problem?
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #274
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I just found one and I had the wrong answer.....Thank you so much. I should have waited to answer. Hope I find another.
To explain the math to anyone who wants to know:

Quote:
Q: (6*3)/(4+10-5) = ?
When you have a question like this, the first thing you have to do is figure out what to do first. The way to remember it is the word "PEMDAS", which stands for Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication&Division, Addition&Subtraction.

What that means is that the first thing you have to do is the calculations within parentheses. That means these things: ()

In this question, we have two sets of parentheses. We start at the left and move to the right, which means we have to do "(6*3)" first. That means six times three, which is eighteen. Now that we know that, we can now say that the math question is:

Quote:
18/(4+10-5)
Next we take the bunch in the next set of parentheses, which is "(4+10-5)". There are a few calculations to do here, so which one do we do first? We go back to PEMDAS. First, is there anything in parentheses? Nope. Any exponents? Nope. Any multiplication or division? Nope. Any addition or subtraction? Yep. Which one do we do first? As always, we move from the left to the right. So we start with "4+10". That equals 14, so now we know the question is:

Quote:
18/(14-5)
We still have stuff in parentheses, so we have to keep doing that. "(14-5)". That equals 9. So now our question looks like this:

Quote:
18/9
That means eighteen divided by nine. And eighteen divided by nine is...two!

HTH!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #275
I <3 cookies!

could any one help? did anyone who is floridian get one?

i don't thunk there is any hope left for floridaians i've tried like a hundred times and no one that is floridian has posted that they got one
Old 04-24-2010, 08:55 AM   #276
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
could any one help? did anyone who is floridian get one?

i don't thunk there is any hope left for floridaians i've tried like a hundred times and no one that is floridian has posted that they got one
Unfortunatly people from Florida and New York are excluded.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #277
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

i found the griffin first thing when i went there this morning, answered the question right, but never got a code...this happened to me during the chippette contest too...now i havent seen another one since,... grr
riene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #278
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by delileh
so floridaians can get it?
This Floridian has gotten 3! Now I'm done...Off to look for goober!
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #279
I <3 cookies!

Angry Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

really? i think i'm out of my mind!!!!:s toopid2:
Old 04-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #280
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

hey guys where are they flying from?
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: