Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #251
I <3 cookies!
Webkinz :)

delileh will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Webkinz Newz Contest for Pharaoh's Helms

hold on hold on i just looked at other posts and they said tey ewere able to get one even thought they libe there ( i live in in one of those places too) so we can't get it or we can?

anyone who lives in one of the states that it said ( new york and florida is all i remember ) got one?

Last edited by delileh; 04-24-2010 at 08:32 AM..
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #252

peacelovejoy3 will become famous soon enough

Just got another one!
peacelovejoy3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #253

lmb512 is an unknown quantity at this point

How often do I have to refresh my browser?
lmb512 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #254
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

Just in case you do not have an answer to the question about trading? No it cannot be traded. Hope that helps a bunch who were wondering.
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #255
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Okay, more info!

I waited a while this last time before clicking on the Thunderbird - I let it move around for about a minute or two to see what happened. The good news is, it never moved out of the screen, and it never went away. If I scrolled down, it came with me, always staying within the part of the webpage that I was viewing.

So the good news is that, I think, if you happen to refresh the page and get lucky, but have to suddenly go to the bathroom or have food or something, the Thunderbird should still be on the page when you get back - I don't think you'll 'lose' it.

HTH!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #256
I <3 cookies!

delileh will become famous soon enough

did anyone find out yet?
delileh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #257
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jennbugs73
Just in case you do not have an answer to the question about trading? No it cannot be traded. Hope that helps a bunch who were wondering.
Thank you for answering my question. I have been asking all morning. Ok I give up I have work to do. I have not seen on in an hour. With Goober I can still work around the house and wait for him to talk. Hope you guys have a good time.

Without a code....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #258

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Anyone know the answer? (6*3)/(4+10-5)=?
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #259
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, more info!

I waited a while this last time before clicking on the Thunderbird - I let it move around for about a minute or two to see what happened. The good news is, it never moved out of the screen, and it never went away. If I scrolled down, it came with me, always staying within the part of the webpage that I was viewing.

So the good news is that, I think, if you happen to refresh the page and get lucky, but have to suddenly go to the bathroom or have food or something, the Thunderbird should still be on the page when you get back - I don't think you'll 'lose' it.

HTH!
Great thank you for letting us know.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #260
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I just sent the last two I caught to webkinzinsider email addresses - Maybe they will do another contest for those who can't get codes?

And here is a picture for what you are searching for again...

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: